Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
2 members and 24 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Walther Handguns

Taurus Handguns

Springfield Armory Handguns

Smith & Wesson Handguns

Sig Sauer Handguns

Ruger Revolvers

Kel Tec Handguns

Ruger Handguns

Glock Handguns

FN Handguns

CZ Handguns

EAA Corp

Semi-Automatic Rifles

Saiga Shotgun

Ammunition

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 26

We have 2 member(s), 6 spiders, 24 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
Smokin AK, Chainmail

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (58):

Black Hole Weaponry AR Barrels
Weaponeer Forums : Open Forum

Posted in Open Forum
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: October 20 2009 at 8:50pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

many people may have noticed that Black Hole Weaponry now has a banner at the top of the page, and it a company that I support.  Now I don't place banners on weaponeer.net for just anyone, because when I do I'm putting my name behind them.

I have had a chance to evaluate the Black Hole Weaponry AR Barrels (20, 16, 16, and 14 inch versions), and they are spectacular looking barrels for your AR15 rifle.

Now the following photos are pretty poor quality (I normally do better), but the weather right now is not good for photos, so I had to take the photos indoors, so the photos DO NOT give these barrels justice. These barrels look 100% better in person then what is shown in the photos below.

Note: the barrels are perfect, but coated in oil (it's Wisconsin..  no oil = rust in 5 minutes) but the barrel look like they are scratched etc..  thats just dust on the oil...

These are great barrels, and if you need an AR barrel (or two) click on the banner at the top of the page to check them out. (and no..  we don't get paid for banner clicks).

If you have any questions, feel free to post them.  Black Hole Weaponry are members and will likley reply to any questions.

One thing I did like and it's not found on all barrel is the fact that they state the barrel twist rate right on the barrel (along with caliber).  nice touch!

Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: October 21 2009 at 1:13am | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

Black Hole Weaponry also sells an AR15 Piston conversion kit. while I have not evaluated or tested this kit yet I would think based on the quality of the barrels that the piston kit would be a winner as well, plus it has a quick front removal cleaning setup.
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

Inabadhood

2LT
2LT

Posted: October 21 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged Quote Inabadhood

Thanks for the heads-up, Weaponeer!

I have a friend that's been looking for a nice AR-15 barrel for a while!  I'll check 'em out!

View Inabadhood's Profile Search for other posts by Inabadhood

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: November 09 2009 at 2:52pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

These are some very nice barrels...  I hope people pick some up before Obama gets any ideas...  with all the murders and terror in the US, I'm sure Obama will not be blaming the cause, but instead will be blaming the tools.

blurrededge

Level 2 Site Sponsor
Level 2 Site Sponsor

Posted: May 07 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged Quote blurrededge

I am seriously looking at them for my AR barrel. 16" mid-length gas system, govt profile.

hawcer

CSM
CSM

Posted: June 28 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged Quote hawcer

I am looking into one of their barrels for my AR. How would you rate their stainless polygonal barrels?

I think it might be the perfect match for my BCW billet receiver set I picked up.
View hawcer's Profile Search for other posts by hawcer

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: June 28 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

hawcer wrote:
I am looking into one of their barrels for my AR. How would you rate their stainless polygonal barrels?

I think it might be the perfect match for my BCW billet receiver set I picked up.

I think they are nice barrels, and the prices are not too bad either.  many of the big name companies get their barrels from them, and they are known for quality.

don't let the website fool you...

It you get a barrel from them tell them you are from weaponeer.net and maybe they will start taking our membership a bit more seriously for posting ads, discounts and information

hawcer

CSM
CSM

Posted: June 28 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged Quote hawcer

If I get one of their barrels, it most likely won't be directly from them. I wish I could, But my budget only allows for so much. I found a dealer with a few on hand and he has them marked at a affordable price.
Agree x 1
View hawcer's Profile Search for other posts by hawcer

<< Prev Topic Open Forum Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version