Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
0 member and 30 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 30

We have 0 member(s), 6 spiders, 30 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
None.

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (58):

Welrod MkIIa blueprints
Weaponeer Forums : Blueprints and Drawings

Posted in Blueprints and Drawings
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  dcorb

BG
BG

Posted: January 03 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged Quote dcorb

Agree x 1Funny x 1
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View dcorb's Profile Search for other posts by dcorb

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: January 03 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

Weaponeer.net survives on donations made each Month by the membership. if we don't get enough donations, our hosting provider turns off the website, and only turns it back on after the hosting fee's have been paid. Please... every donation counts
View weaponeer's Profile Search for other posts by weaponeer Visit weaponeer's Homepage

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: January 03 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

Disagree x 1

Weaponeer.net survives on donations made each Month by the membership. if we don't get enough donations, our hosting provider turns off the website, and only turns it back on after the hosting fee's have been paid. Please... every donation counts
View weaponeer's Profile Search for other posts by weaponeer Visit weaponeer's Homepage

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: January 03 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

Funny x 1

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: January 03 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

dcorb

BG
BG

Posted: January 03 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged Quote dcorb

From Homegunsmith.com

dcorb

BG
BG

Posted: January 03 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged Quote dcorb

Funny x 1

Mongo

MSG
MSG

Posted: January 04 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged Quote Mongo

dcorb

Those are mine over on the home gunsmith forums.

There is a set of AutoCAD drawings running around which I used to make the Solidwords model. In making the model I found that the gun would not work if the parts were made to the AutoCAD drawings. I corrected the design problems in my SW model. The model is missing 2 parts right now which I have not gotten my lazy ass to finishing.
View Mongo's Profile Search for other posts by Mongo Visit Mongo's Homepage

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: January 04 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

Mongo wrote:
dcorb

There is a set of AutoCAD drawings running around which I used to make the Solidwords model. In making the model I found that the gun would not work if the parts were made to the AutoCAD drawings. I corrected the design problems in my SW model. The model is missing 2 parts right now which I have not gotten my lazy ass to finishing.

Thanks for clarifying that!

dcorb

BG
BG

Posted: January 04 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged Quote dcorb

Mongo wrote:
dcorb

Hope you do not mind that I copied them. Gary asked for drawings so I dumped everything I could find on him.

Mongo

MSG
MSG

Posted: January 04 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged Quote Mongo

No problem cross posting them. I don't put anything on the web that I want to keep secret, and any one that does is either naive or stupid.

I would have probably posted them here after seeing this thread but you beat me to it.
Agree x 1
View Mongo's Profile Search for other posts by Mongo Visit Mongo's Homepage

Inabadhood

2LT
2LT

Posted: January 04 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged Quote Inabadhood

SWEET MODELS, MONGO!!! 

Really beautiful drawing work!

I know the Israelis used to use those tube guns doing some of their anti-terrorist wetworks in the 1970's quite often when they wanted to quietly eliminate solo targets...  Usually opting for the UZI if there were potentialy multiple targets or body guards that needed to be dispatched as well.

Some seriously dirty-tactics weaponry!

View Inabadhood's Profile Search for other posts by Inabadhood

Fritz the Cat

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: March 15 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged Quote Fritz the Cat

Great research and design work ! I noticed that the old "blueprint" which is brown, was cut from a larger print . I'd love to get my hands on a full copy or  piece the print together to get the full print .

I'd be happy to help build a non-silenced model . I own and run a 9'' swing southbend lathe . Any parts you want to farm out  in trade for milled parts ?

Disagree x 1
View Fritz the Cat's Profile Search for other posts by Fritz the Cat

gundoctor

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: March 15 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged Quote gundoctor

wow, this thread has over 5000 views. Obviously a lot of interest.
Agree x 1
View gundoctor's Profile Search for other posts by gundoctor

cognard

Private
Private

Posted: April 14 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged Quote cognard

Hi everyone !! this is my first post , and i would like to know if anybody has access to a set of old school blueprints or plans ....i do not handle cad/cam or solid works programs , but i do have great machining skills ....
i can pay a nice amount for a set of blueprints that allows me to repro a mk2 welrod or trade it for parts ...you tell me ...

best regards

Cognard
View cognard's Profile Search for other posts by cognard

OldCoot

1LT
1LT

Posted: April 14 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged Quote OldCoot

The old Welrod was an interesting piece of history, gundoctor, and a most effective tool for the amelioration of tyranny....
View OldCoot's Profile Search for other posts by OldCoot

clkramer

SFC
SFC

Posted: July 09 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged Quote clkramer

I was able to shoot one last year. Nice, it was in 32 acp. I also had the opportunity to take apart and photograph a 9mm version and few years back.
View clkramer's Profile Search for other posts by clkramer

northumbrian

MAJ
MAJ

Posted: July 10 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged Quote northumbrian

UK Special forces to my knowledge were still using them up until quite resently. Maybe still are.

It was called Schindler's List

Don't run...

You'll only die tired
View northumbrian's Profile Search for other posts by northumbrian

Slowhand

SFC
SFC

Posted: July 10 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged Quote Slowhand

Who invented this design or perfected it?  An interesting piece of work. 

ryche

Level 2 Site Sponsor
Level 2 Site Sponsor

Posted: July 10 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged Quote ryche

Wow i need to step back and take a look so much good info.....
Ryche
View ryche's Profile Search for other posts by ryche

<< Prev Topic Blueprints and Drawings Next Topic >>

<< Prev Page of 4 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version