Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
2 members and 26 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 28

We have 2 member(s), 8 spiders, 26 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
empisypeSpeancy, Waltermox

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (186):
Waltermox, empisypeSpeancy, soriissuend, reonfubrolo, FoneeZexCot, uplikigue, erolerenelo, mereebova, Mep, rang-tTourl, KeypeBreelty, alibiaEmand, Altessy, NinaJonathannag, Darinwhish, rulmiriucculkiz, Ielianilwourb, FugJertantara, HoxiasillHist, petHepsitEstifs, vozysoove, Murasnasp, Smallboy, fefAdmike, Juitlekneentero, Wraklyadula, fermneoroup, DavidCiC, MarkReext, ExceteRem, AusBernyO, EvGeniTNe85, JesusFum, darleneeg16, Shnavel, AndrejSlery, Bandinayawourb, chapelle444, Bartysmurl, Skiller, Dorirawourb, rheapl16, EvaemodE, Lewisdom, tiffanyaa3, Ballazanwourb, gildawp16, Jackiefiend, alansr69, Faf, phillipcm16, Nikejuire, Dovetoump, milagrostk3, WilliamMem, Canikmanik, Victorcit, bikergunnut, bertiesk69, CalvinVat, Anatoliywer, Fragkos, Keithvoivy, BennyGab, Israfacetex, karynxa60, erickayv60, Peterdenue, elizajr2, Joshuabaifs, ElianaShimonishinag, MilanHusaininag, TatloHit, ErrolRichternag, VaniaScothornnag, GerrySwansonnag, JoshuaItelt, backbencher, AlonsoRansbottomnag, ClarissaNitterhousen, lynnevk18, HildegardHirdnag, melanieod4, tanyaov60, JamesJig, SpikeBuilt, NadaDaskalnag, estelado1, AveryLeightnag, daisylm60, BrittEllerbeenag, janniefq60, kellyib4, aishane60, jamesjd2, viviangt2, RobinMarttensss, flossierk69, NanRibletnag, Richardguilt, Olgacag, cal50, avapr11, Swargo, jimdoc, alineww3, Lornakic, zicklon, Alonzosleep, Amarok, helgail60, vilmaho60, StanleyPer, LagertiLix, Derekrarty, allenep60, marilynyx60, cheriyx2, Jamesglide, petramx16, maladjusted451, berylcb16, melaniezf1, bbrown, lynettegs16, miguelld11, AlfredFem, FvytfVok, Karenkig, joshuaiz1, darleneiz2, lloydak69, ethelnu4, Lelandvak, marivx69, LjuterGloge, victoriatz2, jetloco, KennethdoK, MaisieHuitnag, VerlieFriesennag, ClairPillionnag, JoshBreachnag, SandyBouquetnag, LouVanenag, RogerWoows, CamilleDumaisnag, HobertMothershednag, Progonhic, RoxannaLovellnag, NorbertKeemannag, hulchpres, denniswb2, fannygo3, janiceet16, dunningben, Matthewbrutt, ericie4, pointman, angelineit16, cleouf69, terrietm1, kristierg2, effieab4, irmans16, azotas, AWilliamtoInc, estelleer18, GeorgeTip, deannarj16, tr6guns, Marvinjes, marinahz18, Vub, lenoradg60, Brianbop, Williestels, 11millimeter, hughwj2, marvaor60, MichaelSpoma, hopelv16, ronzor, antoniabe3, marciedl4, carlenevn3

Lets just pretend...
Weaponeer Forums : General Survival Topics

Posted in General Survival Topics
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  reckoning

1LT
1LT

Posted: November 16 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged Quote reckoning

Or a sword.  
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View reckoning's Profile Search for other posts by reckoning

Survivorsareusops

E-2
E-2

Posted: January 24 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged Quote Survivorsareusops

First thing would be my Truck ( i have one dedicated for Bugging out) and it has trailer aatached with enough fuel ready to go Far into any area i want to out where i am. my truck has bug out bag in the cab along with M4 with multiple uppers one of witch is 50bmg the other one is single shot 300win mag i got a great deal on i carry also a 22/410 single shot rossi youth gun in case, (remember i have ammo for all my guns in the truck) i carry on my self a HK MK 23  45acp and in the truck is a lock box with all my paperwork for the supressors for the 22 , 223 and 45  i also carry a 9mm Ruger SR-9 (love that pistol) just so its easy to find ammo. i also have a 12 gauge 11-87 with 28 inch hunting barrel and chokes along with a 22 inch barrel for tactical use ( gun has pistol grip and  sytetic stock) i also have a home built AK just in case i need to role round in the mud. in my bob i have all the stuff i NEED thru out the trailer (will house myself my gf and my dogs easy) i have about 6 months of food (freeze dried ) i have things that i will  need buold in like solarl,  small wind turbin, and i have a dehydrator, water colection,  electric stove that i can pull out and burn wood in ( i know i have though this out took many years of planning) i also have hand tools i might need ( the bed of my tuck is full with camper shell on ) i have things like TP, Fire starters Fishing gear , Ammo, Clothing, things to do repairs with, a safe( bought one of these really thin safes just because it was light to leave valubals in during a bad time) also have to remember things like Books on how too's (GF loves survival but alot of stuff don't sink in i want to know she has the knollage if she needs it) i have every thing from the Army ranger handbook, to Army survival manuals to SF manuals also a army comabat handbook ( most of these are the Thivk ones in the 900 page range ) things i also have extra's of survival items like knives(these will be worth MORE then gold will be in a survival situation)  ammo will be something that will be PRIZED so i have ways to keep it hidden and secure. i have extras of things like Stainless Steel Water bottles  so if need be i could give a few out to people who needed them (friends Family or loved ones) also another thing u will want is Bullet proof vests Tactical Gear  Cammo Clothing, hand saws (good quality ) i also am looking into a guy who localy makes Airless Tires so its one less thing i need to worry about. their is soo much i have in my Trailer and truck it would take me days to write it all out, but it took YEARS to get it to the point it is at and it is my insurance policy for myself and loved ones even thow it is only a 20 foot trailer i will take my chances with that and my truck along with what i have if i do need to use that i have an Mobile survival lodge for semi permanant survival dweeling  along with the suplies to start a garden and so on the trick is suriving the major event and then setting up a homestead after ward to keeep your ass alive over the long term. skills like traping, fishing,  and other lost arts  will be the most valuable. short term urvival is easy Long term urvival is Harder then hell!

thope this helps all of you with your Bug out ideas btw i have a Get home quick bag in my every day mode of transportation,  normaly a dirt bike (D irt and road) or a small Toyota truck that is about 1/2 the size of my Bug out truck   any questions please feel free to ask, Love this forum so far great people and awsome topics

Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View Survivorsareusops's Profile Search for other posts by Survivorsareusops

gundoctor

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: January 24 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged Quote gundoctor

What I would wish for the the SHTF is a clear head and good decisions. This is the most important surivial tool and it serves you good in less dire situations as well.

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: January 25 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

A sling shot would be very handy. Could even use plain old rocks. Just thinkin.....maybe a blow dart gun.

Measure, think about it, measure again, think about it some more, measure again, then cut......."Oh S***!!!!"

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened." Billy Gram

"If my calculations are correct......when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious sh*t!"
View Mech warrior's Profile Search for other posts by Mech warrior

garthok

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: November 29 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged Quote garthok

If I had to choose only one rifle and one pistol, my M1a and 1911 would come with me. With the rest sneaking into the pack somehow...
Unluckily because of where I work I would probably not make it home, and I cannot have firearms in my car so my b.o.b. contains 48hours food/water, first aid, and various bladed implements (hatchet, buck knife, etc.)

First things first, get out of the city.
View garthok's Profile Search for other posts by garthok

<< Prev Topic General Survival Topics Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version