Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
0 member and 46 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 46

We have 0 member(s), 7 spiders, 46 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
None.

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (45):

ZB37 Semi Conversion
Weaponeer Forums : ZB37

Posted in ZB37
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  krinkov556

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: January 06 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged Quote krinkov556

Anyone buy an extra barrel that they don't think they'll use??  Have everything else but a barrel.  Anyone out there willing to sell one for a decent price?  I missed out on the super deal on them at Long Mountain.  Anyone willing to help out a fellow enthuasist ??

Anyone ??

Anyone ??

Anyone ?? 

Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View krinkov556's Profile Search for other posts by krinkov556

bikergunnut

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: January 07 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged Quote bikergunnut

Got my striker parts today and back to work on mine .

Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View bikergunnut's Profile Search for other posts by bikergunnut

CaptMax

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: January 08 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged Quote CaptMax

bikergunnut wrote:
FYI, the parts I have machined so far have been surface hardened. I am using TiAln bits with coolant and they are working real well. I'm sure it can be done with carbide dry without problems with light cuts,don't go faster when you get through the hardness cause it's hardened on the other side too .

Glad to see your making progress BGN, Hope you get this done soon and can post pictures.
CaptMax

View CaptMax's Profile Search for other posts by CaptMax

bikergunnut

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: January 09 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged Quote bikergunnut

CaptMax wrote:
bikergunnut wrote:
FYI, the parts I have machined so far have been surface hardened. I am using TiAln bits with coolant and they are working real well. I'm sure it can be done with carbide dry without problems with light cuts,don't go faster when you get through the hardness cause it's hardened on the other side too .

Glad to see your making progress BGN, Hope you get this done soon and can post pictures.
CaptMax

I might ask you for a couple pics of your semi during the build .

CaptMax

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: January 09 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged Quote CaptMax

bikergunnut wrote:
CaptMax wrote:
bikergunnut wrote:

CaptMax

I might ask you for a couple pics of your semi during the build .

No problem, glad to be of help.
CaptMax

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: January 10 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

scatter cat wrote:
 Looks good Gary If you still have some after the first of the year I will get one.The wife getting laid off from her job really killed the extra fun money

Yes, we still have the ZB37 parts in stock.

Disagree x 1

Weaponeer.net survives on donations made each Month by the membership. if we don't get enough donations, our hosting provider turns off the website, and only turns it back on after the hosting fee's have been paid. Please... every donation counts
View weaponeer's Profile Search for other posts by weaponeer Visit weaponeer's Homepage

krinkov556

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: January 12 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged Quote krinkov556

krinkov556 wrote:

Anyone buy an extra barrel that they don't think they'll use??  Have everything else but a barrel.  Anyone out there willing to sell one for a decent price?  I missed out on the super deal on them at Long Mountain.  Anyone willing to help out a fellow enthuasist ??

Anyone ??

Anyone ??

Anyone ?? 

Still looking for a barrel to build up into a nice semi auto ZB-37.  Anyone have a spare ??? 

larryr

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: January 21 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged Quote larryr

Any news on the Green mtn barrels?
View larryr's Profile Search for other posts by larryr

krinkov556

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: January 21 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged Quote krinkov556

larryr wrote:
Any news on the Green mtn barrels?

I need a barrel also.  Any word on GM barrels ????

bikergunnut

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: January 21 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged Quote bikergunnut

larryr

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: January 22 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged Quote larryr

Called Sarco, Out of stock
View larryr's Profile Search for other posts by larryr

bikergunnut

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: January 24 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged Quote bikergunnut

Barrels are on Gunbroke but pretty pricey, high enough to think of selling mine and get back to making one .

Any update on Green Mountain?

AVMAN

SSG
SSG

Posted: January 25 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged Quote AVMAN

If you are in need of a barrel I have an extra one.  I would like to trade it out for machining of my internal parts for the WLA build.   I would only be interested if you are an experienced builder and have the milling machine and tools to do it. 
View AVMAN's Profile Search for other posts by AVMAN

krinkov556

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: January 25 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged Quote krinkov556

Still looking for a barrel.  Anyone with a spare willing to sell to help out a fellow enthuasist ???

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: February 08 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

someone was asking if the SA kit will work on the BESA...

well..  some parts do work and some parts don't work...  I was told today that a SA BESA kit could be made, and submitted to the ATF for an approval letter.

But they would need about 20 buyers to get the project moving because it's expensive to design, build, and get the approval for it only to sell a couplel kits.

Agree x 1Disagree x 1

Weaponeer.net survives on donations made each Month by the membership. if we don't get enough donations, our hosting provider turns off the website, and only turns it back on after the hosting fee's have been paid. Please... every donation counts
View weaponeer's Profile Search for other posts by weaponeer Visit weaponeer's Homepage

CaptMax

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: February 16 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged Quote CaptMax

I made some progress yesterday and made it to the range for a test run. The temperature was above freezing finally. It was a warm 37 degrees. Here is a video and a picture. The gun ran fantastic and ate through a belt of Romainian 8mm without so mush as a hiccup. These are very accurate for a belt fed as it grouped them all in a nice tight group. Wiselite Arms sure has their sh*t together with this one!!!
"Thank-you Wiselite"
CaptMax

click on the picture above to see video

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: March 15 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

CaptMax wrote:
I made some progress yesterday and made it to the range for a test run. The temperature was above freezing finally. It was a warm 37 degrees. Here is a video and a picture. The gun ran fantastic and ate through a belt of Romainian 8mm without so mush as a hiccup. These are very accurate for a belt fed as it grouped them all in a nice tight group. Wiselite Arms sure has their sh*t together with this one!!!
"Thank-you Wiselite"
CaptMax

click on the picture above to see video

Thats great to hear!

ajmdreammg42

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: December 24 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged Quote ajmdreammg42

This thread been quiet because no more semi parts kits are availiable, capt max as we emailed about, pull some strings, crack the whip, do some bribing, please get someone to make some more semi parts kits
View ajmdreammg42's Profile Search for other posts by ajmdreammg42

ARSENALARAZ

Private
Private

Posted: January 08 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged Quote ARSENALARAZ

Hello everyone,

I am a Belt-Fed collector and about to purchace a ZB-37 kit, But from past experience I would like to ACTUALLY speak to the person that will build the kits for me.  My contact number is 971-322-9806.

I hope I am on the right page about this, so please call me so we can get the ball rolling.   Thank You

Arsenalaraz

View ARSENALARAZ's Profile Search for other posts by ARSENALARAZ

nightwolf0215

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: September 28 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged Quote nightwolf0215

Is this still available boss?
View nightwolf0215's Profile Search for other posts by nightwolf0215

<< Prev Topic ZB37 Next Topic >>

<< Prev Page of 7 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version