Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
1 member and 67 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

.50 BMG M2 HB
Weaponeer Forums : For Sale/Trade or Want to buy

Posted in For Sale/Trade or Want to buy
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: February 01 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

I have a CD with entire prints with dimentions! Lots of info on different mounts, the semi auto conversion stuff, a computer generated mock up of the recoil/feeding of the mechanism,pics,vidieos,and much much more. I am going to be selling copies to raise money for the site. But it is intended for your personal viewing only!!! You wont be allowed to distribute the material to anyone else or post on any other websites!

I promise, you can search the web for years and never find anything like this ever. To those that do purchase, post to this thread your thoughts about it's content to re-assure anyone who is not!

This is for a good cause.......Weaponeer!

The price is $26.00 to the first 10 to purchase. $30.00 after that. That includes shipping with delievery confirmation and a portion of all proceeds WILL go twards keeping this great site alive for ALL.

Again, this is for your own personal/private viewing. Copies without permission are illegal.
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

Measure, think about it, measure again, think about it some more, measure again, then cut......."Oh S***!!!!"

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened." Billy Gram

"If my calculations are correct......when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious sh*t!"
View Mech warrior's Profile Search for other posts by Mech warrior

owenaero

SSG
SSG

Posted: February 01 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged Quote owenaero

is this basically a compleat blurprints for the 50 bmg
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

View owenaero's Profile Search for other posts by owenaero

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: February 01 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Is is that and so much more! The prints have full dimentions, there is even prints on the springs for making them with the proper sizes, shape, material, ect. It has the dimentions for the barrel contours, left and right side plates, top and bottom, all componets, a computer generated mock up of the recoil/ feeding, pics of different types of mounts including the quad mount, all the semi auto conversion details, aircraft mounts, the tombstone drums (left and right), pics and videos of live fire, and much more. TOO MUCH 2 LIST.

You could spend hours looking at this and not see it all.

Measure, think about it, measure again, think about it some more, measure again, then cut......."Oh S***!!!!"

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened." Billy Gram

"If my calculations are correct......when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious sh*t!"

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: February 01 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Again, donations to weaponeer are needed! I am selling this to help raise money for this site. I have suggested everyone pay $1.00 per month. If everyone did this site could really grow in leaps and bounds. It could be moved to a dedicated server with a lot more space for all the information here. It grows daily. I purposly hosted the photos for my build on photobucket to save space............but if i delete them they are lost to all!!!! Had i uploaded to the site, they would be here forever.

bikergunnut

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: February 06 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged Quote bikergunnut

Got my taxes, I'm in .
View bikergunnut's Profile Search for other posts by bikergunnut

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: February 06 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Thats awsome biker. PM me and i will give you my info.

Also, I now have 2 other CD's to offer. The second one is also M2HB stuff as well as M3.......It is the M3 manual with tons of info as well as vintage photos. I will list more of what it on it tomorrow. I should have more time to examine it closely.

The other one is complete 1919A4 Prints.

These were made avaliable to me through a very kind person who wishes them to be avaliable to the public and also thinks that they will be an asset to help this site.

Like i said before, you can search all you want on the net and never find this info. It is here. I will be making these avaliable on gunbroker as well to help sales for donations to this site!

jmdove

E-3
E-3

Posted: February 10 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged Quote jmdove

MW, I'm definitely interested in the CD.  Still got any at $26?  How do I order it?   I will also order the M3 manual on payday ie end of month.  How much for that?  Let me know brother.

Weaponeer is a great site and definitely needs to survive.  Forget the measly dollar, have you thought about offering paying memberships in graduated amounts?  Say $10, $20, $25, $30, $100 or more?  I would be interested in that.

I only visit two sites, one is BFS and Weaponeer is the other.  Both are great sites.  And I want both to survive and thrive.  They do different, but complimentary things.

Agree x 1
View jmdove's Profile Search for other posts by jmdove

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: February 10 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

jmdove wrote; MW, I'm definitely interested in the CD. Still got any at $26? How do I order it? I will also order the M3 manual on payday ie end of month. How much for that? Let me know brother. Weaponeer is a great site and definitely needs to survive. Forget the measly dollar, have you thought about offering paying memberships in graduated amounts? Say $10, $20, $25, $30, $100 or more? I would be interested in that. I only visit two sites, one is BFS and Weaponeer is the other. Both are great sites. And I want both to survive and thrive. They do different, but complimentary things.

Yes i do. Thanks for the support! We all feel the same way about this site. Tons of info and friendly people here who are willing to help with questions as well as just telling someone where to direct the questions if they can't be answered. It is all about sharing info for the common good. But, it does cost to keep it up and running.

If you are interested you can purchase a site sponsor from the store. That or contact weaponeer. There is always the donation button as well. No donation is too small. I suggested everyone pay $1.00 per month......That is much less then a subscription to SGN with 10 times the info and real people to ask a question and get an answer!!!

I got your pm and sent one to ya. Thanks again!!!

jmdove

E-3
E-3

Posted: February 19 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged Quote jmdove

M2 MA DEUCE CD REVIEW:

Just got the CDs MW!  I have had a chance to review both and I can tell everyone out there, member or not, that the Military drawings and the M3 manual alone were worth the price.    Quite frankly and that I have seen so far, you can not get the Military Blueprints nor the M3 manuals online; and, I have searched many times!

Some of the drawings will require that you have that CAD program on your computer, but the military drawings do not and THEY are the ultimate source!

I also have not seen quite a few of the semi-auto modification drawings and instructions posted anywhere online.  To be sure a few of the items such as the KMP tutorial can be found elsewhere, but not most the modifications.  And you are reading the post of someone who has litterally spent many upon many hours searching for M2/M3 information!  If your are an Ma Deuce Enthusiast then you gotta get these CDs!

Dove

View jmdove's Profile Search for other posts by jmdove

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: March 14 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Bump, also i am willing to make a good deal on the set of all 3 CD's.

Get all 3 for $46.00. At this time donations to this wonderful site are sorely needed. I am willing to donate to this site. These help me to help everyone by donating the funds from sales of these to support the site. Times are tough.

jmdove Thanks!!!!!! Thanks for your honesty. Others here have purchased as well and i am sure there will be feed back soon from them as well.

ryche

Level 2 Site Sponsor
Level 2 Site Sponsor

Posted: March 28 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged Quote ryche

HEY EVERYONE: I recently received a set of Mech Warrior's CD.
Most any who have been here know that i'm into old German stuff and don't do much with .50 cal.
With the help of my wonderful wife i was able to view just the section on the M2HB.  (i tried to use a dvd player on the tv it didn't work)
If you are into 50's or just into having the info at hand you would like this cd.  There are bunches of great photos of 50's in all styles, and the prints are a must have if you are building.  For me its just about the info but i spent 2.5 hours going through it.
As soon as my wife has time to set it up for me again i will take a peek at the other stuff that's there and give a further update.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!
Ryche

View ryche's Profile Search for other posts by ryche

that7dude

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: April 10 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged Quote that7dude

just got mine today... still reviewing all the info and still may take another few days to look through everything... ill post an update when i look through more of the cd...also its highly recommended if ya want to build a M2/M3
View that7dude's Profile Search for other posts by that7dude

rdefrei2

Private
Private

Posted: April 11 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged Quote rdefrei2

Hi Mech Warrior.

I'm looking to build a .50 M2 Aircraft machine gun for a scale P-51 Mustang in 1:3.7 .  It will be a static gun but need to be accurate.

Do you have a CD with the drawings or maybe a 3d file.

Just sent you a PM.

Let me know ,

Thanks.

View rdefrei2's Profile Search for other posts by rdefrei2

icentropy

Private
Private

Posted: April 16 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged Quote icentropy

Howdy, I'm a machinist and HMMWV/Hummer guy and i was going to start saving for a M2HB as the crowning jewel for my truck. But after some searching online it looks like you guys are actually making these at home?! Awesome. I have a machine shop with CNC mills and lathes at my disposal and I make aerospace parts for a living. Are you saying that with this CD, i'd have all the blueprints including dimensions and material requirements and heat treating/processing for making my own M2HB? If so, I'm in and more importantly I'll be hanging around here to post progress and asking a billion questions throughout the build.
View icentropy's Profile Search for other posts by icentropy

rdefrei2

Private
Private

Posted: April 16 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged Quote rdefrei2

Hi,

Today I've received Mech warrior's CD.. 

Awsome, there is a lot of info, including things that you can't find on the internet... I've been searching and looking around everywhere for the past few months and nothing...  Now I'm glad I was able to find this forum and buy Mech's CD. Now I will be able to build the GUN in a 3D software/CAD as the CD contains all necessary drawings and pictures.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Roger.

View rdefrei2's Profile Search for other posts by rdefrei2

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: April 16 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

icentropy wrote; Howdy, I'm a machinist and HMMWV/Hummer guy and i was going to start saving for a M2HB as the crowning jewel for my truck. But after some searching online it looks like you guys are actually making these at home?! Awesome. I have a machine shop with CNC mills and lathes at my disposal and I make aerospace parts for a living. Are you saying that with this CD, i'd have all the blueprints including dimensions and material requirements and heat treating/processing for making my own M2HB? If so, I'm in and more importantly I'll be hanging around here to post progress and asking a billion questions throughout the build.

Yes and no. The prints do not have the hardening process or (as far as i can tell) the hardness.

Yes they do have all the dimensions, materials to be used, and they even show where at on the part to test for hardness. They also have the tolerances like +or - .005, ect.

Welcome! Please do post progress of your project! Pictures, pictures, pictures! Never can have too many of those! If you want.

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: April 16 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

rdefrei2 wrote; Hi, Today I've received Mech warrior's CD.. Awsome, there is a lot of info, including things that you can't find on the internet... I've been searching and looking around everywhere for the past few months and nothing... Now I'm glad I was able to find this forum and buy Mech's CD. Now I will be able to build the GUN in a 3D software/CAD as the CD contains all necessary drawings and pictures. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!! Thanks, Roger.

Thank you. If possible, could i get a copy of it? Please!!!! If so, PM ME.
Funny x 1

patanke

Level 3 Site Sponsor
Level 3 Site Sponsor

Posted: April 18 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged Quote patanke

icentropy wrote:
Howdy, I'm a machinist and HMMWV/Hummer guy and i was going to start saving for a M2HB as the crowning jewel for my truck. But after some searching online it looks like you guys are actually making these at home?! Awesome. I have a machine shop with CNC mills and lathes at my disposal and I make aerospace parts for a living. Are you saying that with this CD, i'd have all the blueprints including dimensions and material requirements and heat treating/processing for making my own M2HB? If so, I'm in and more importantly I'll be hanging around here to post progress and asking a billion questions throughout the build.

IF you do this make sure you build it as a legal semi auto, to avoid a vacation at club fed.

I got the cd set as well, all three were burned on one for me, and it looks like a tremendous resource. The dimensions are readable and they are a quality product that mech put together to help the site. Thank you for your hard work.

View patanke's Profile Search for other posts by patanke

icentropy

Private
Private

Posted: April 18 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged Quote icentropy

patanke wrote:
icentropy wrote:

IF you do this make sure you build it as a legal semi auto, to avoid a vacation at club fed.

I got the cd set as well, all three were burned on one for me, and it looks like a tremendous resource. The dimensions are readable and they are a quality product that mech put together to help the site. Thank you for your hard work.

Absolutely gonna be a semi-auto. I thought i could do a crank but apartently that may be illegal in CA and I don't want to take any chances so just a normal Semi-auto is in the plans for now. I'm anxiously waiting for my CD I probably won't get started for a while (besides studying the drawings) because I'm picking up my slantback kit on sunday and assembling and installing that will take priority. But once that's setup and ready....

Bad Spelling x 1
View icentropy's Profile Search for other posts by icentropy

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: April 18 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Where i live, shooting from the vehicle is illegal. Not sure if mounting a live weapon on the vehicle is or not........maybe the law is shooting for a moving vehicle is illegal.........I am gonna check into those laws here more closely and see just whats what.

The semi auto conversions are there as well as a copy of the ATF letter of approval. Thanks to all who have purchased.

Enjoy!

<< Prev Topic For Sale/Trade or Want to buy Next Topic >>

Page of 4 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version