Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
0 member and 21 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 21

We have 0 member(s), 7 spiders, 21 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
None.

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (42):

.50 BMG M2 HB
Weaponeer Forums : For Sale/Trade or Want to buy

Posted in For Sale/Trade or Want to buy
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  icentropy

Private
Private

Posted: April 19 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged Quote icentropy

Mech warrior wrote:
Where i live, shooting from the vehicle is illegal. Not sure if mounting a live weapon on the vehicle is or not........maybe the law is shooting for a moving vehicle is illegal.........I am gonna check into those laws here more closely and see just whats what.

The semi auto conversions are there as well as a copy of the ATF letter of approval. Thanks to all who have purchased.

Enjoy!

From what I understand when dealing with a vehicle mounted weapon (ie hmmwv with a turret) the law considers the vehicle a platform. But that doesn't mean they wont harrass you if the specific LEOs aren't familiar with that.
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View icentropy's Profile Search for other posts by icentropy

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: April 20 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Icentropy wrote;
From what I understand when dealing with a vehicle mounted weapon (ie hmmwv with a turret) the law considers the vehicle a platform. But that doesn't mean they wont harrass you if the specific LEOs aren't familiar with that.

Sweet! If that is true, then would an aircraft mount bolted to the back of the pick up truck bed be considered a platform?

I have got to check into this more, i just have to know. I have always thought it would be cool to have a mount like that, just for show.
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

Measure, think about it, measure again, think about it some more, measure again, then cut......."Oh S***!!!!"

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened." Billy Gram

"If my calculations are correct......when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious sh*t!"
View Mech warrior's Profile Search for other posts by Mech warrior

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: May 05 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

UPDATE. FULL CREDIT FOR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON M2HB Technical Data CD was compiled by Dr. Fixit

I am sure he spent countless hours compiling all of this information. I was under a different impression when i thought of doing this to help the site.

Dr. Fixit did give me permission to distribute these here for that purpose. Thanks to all of his hard work, we can enjoy the information on the disk.

Measure, think about it, measure again, think about it some more, measure again, then cut......."Oh S***!!!!"

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened." Billy Gram

"If my calculations are correct......when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious sh*t!"

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: May 07 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

Mech warrior wrote:
UPDATE. FULL CREDIT FOR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON M2HB Technical Data CD was compiled by Dr. Fixit

I am sure he spent countless hours compiling all of this information. I was under a different impression when i thought of doing this to help the site.

Dr. Fixit did give me permission to distribute these here for that purpose. Thanks to all of his hard work, we can enjoy the information on the disk.

I could not agree more

Weaponeer.net survives on donations made each Month by the membership. if we don't get enough donations, our hosting provider turns off the website, and only turns it back on after the hosting fee's have been paid. Please... every donation counts
View weaponeer's Profile Search for other posts by weaponeer Visit weaponeer's Homepage

DarkStar

Private
Private

Posted: May 15 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged Quote DarkStar

Just got CD... Nice bit of kit.

It has all the dimensions (as far as I can tell) and most are military blueprints.

There are a few assembly prints that are in jpg format that are too low res to read the details but they are assembly prints so not critical.

It is defiantly worth the asking price.

Richard
View DarkStar's Profile Search for other posts by DarkStar

roxxyrox

Private
Private

Posted: July 28 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged Quote roxxyrox

How can i get a copy of these cds and is the cost still $26? please email me at roxxyrox@gmail.com i can't wait to see if they really are par with the posts. thanks, roxxxy
View roxxyrox's Profile Search for other posts by roxxyrox

Karl_T

Cpl
Cpl

Posted: July 29 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged Quote Karl_T

Good thing somebody bumped this thread 'cause i don't stop by often.

Marty, I need one

Karl

View Karl_T's Profile Search for other posts by Karl_T

Fuzzy62

Private
Private

Posted: August 01 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged Quote Fuzzy62

Would like the set of three please

PM me the payment info

View Fuzzy62's Profile Search for other posts by Fuzzy62

mmike956

SFC
SFC

Posted: August 04 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged Quote mmike956

I'll be parting this one out soon.

View mmike956's Profile Search for other posts by mmike956

mmike956

SFC
SFC

Posted: August 04 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged Quote mmike956

How about those rotten spade grips?

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: August 04 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Hey brother, rotten or not, that is beautiful!!!

Fuzzy62

Private
Private

Posted: August 08 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged Quote Fuzzy62

CD arrived
Looking through all the info for about 3 hours and have barely scratched it.
All the DXF files are an unexpected surprise.
Well worth the price of admission
View Fuzzy62's Profile Search for other posts by Fuzzy62

Grednim

Private
Private

Posted: August 28 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged Quote Grednim

Finally had time to check out the cd.  Has a ton of info on it!!! This was well worth it.  Couldnt be any happier
View Grednim's Profile Search for other posts by Grednim

mmike956

SFC
SFC

Posted: September 01 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged Quote mmike956

Here's a nice big chunk for sale. Just add parts then display. I'll take $500 for it. I have that and more in it but now it's time for someone else to enjoy it. I have barrels for sale but no more top covers.

ajmdreammg42

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: September 01 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged Quote ajmdreammg42

Entered in error, parts still up for sale

View ajmdreammg42's Profile Search for other posts by ajmdreammg42

mmike956

SFC
SFC

Posted: September 01 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged Quote mmike956

As convincing as these chunks look, nothing about them will be useful as a live build parts source. They're steel and some real parts are incorperated but the sad truth is; The real parts were demils that were revived to a point where a static display could be made with them and now they have a little semblance of dignity and that's all. Since the bolt is welded shut even a gas gun project is out of the question. But....what a fine man cave decoration!
Agree x 1

m60gunner29

Private
Private

Posted: October 22 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged Quote m60gunner29

I am interested in buying one of these cd's but when I tried to send mech warrior a PM it told me he could not take any more messages. Please email me and tell me how I can send payment other than paypal.
View m60gunner29's Profile Search for other posts by m60gunner29

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: October 22 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

m60gunner29, i sent you an email. Sorry, i did not realize my inbox was full!! 1st time! LOL

71deuce

Private
Private

Posted: October 28 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged Quote 71deuce

I spent hours doing google searchs for M2HB drawings, for a couple months!! I bought Mech Warrior's CD a couple of weeks ago. It took me a week to find the drawings I was looking for, because there is so much information, pictures, documents and models to look through. I can tell you there is a measured drawing for every part on a M2HB. Besides that M.W. gave me some contacts for people with parts for sale that we didn't want to make. He is extremely helpful and I highly recommend his CD's
View 71deuce's Profile Search for other posts by 71deuce

maxxcat

Private
Private

Posted: November 17 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged Quote maxxcat

looking to buy your CDs . pm me with info for payment.
View maxxcat's Profile Search for other posts by maxxcat

<< Prev Topic For Sale/Trade or Want to buy Next Topic >>

<< Prev Page of 4 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version