Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
0 member and 24 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 24

We have 0 member(s), 13 spiders, 24 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
None.

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (71):

ZB 37 Group Buy! US Made Barrels!!!!
Weaponeer Forums : ZB37

Posted in ZB37
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: September 25 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Ok fella's, i can't believe it, but it is here. Got the word from Centerfire, they will offer anyone in My group a discount on their ZB-37 Parts kit!!! As of right now, it is a $40.00 discount. I tried to get more off but hey, bottom line is, i was lucky to get anything off at all!!!

In fact, i never thought they would ever discount these kits at all!!! I tried, and tried, and tried!!! They said no every time! In fact, the UK 59 was the first kit they said yes too! I told them that i get asked about the ZB-37 all the time, cause i do!!!

I guess they decided to give it a try! I know that $40.00 is not much, BUT, they ship these for the same $9.99 like everything else they sell, and i am sure, due to the size and weight of these BEAST'S, they take it up the rear on shipping!!!!!!

It is for that reason ALONE, i was told no discount!!

Total for a kit with tri-pod is $459.99 + $9.99 shipping!!!!!!!!! These won't last at this price!

That's the deal as of now. If everyone who asked me to do this, gets in on it, i may be able to squeeze a few more bucks out of them! DO NOT get your hope's up for that! We are LUCKY to get the $40.00 discount! But, 20-30 guys IS a Big Group! And that is some bargaining power!

Here is a link to the kits; http://centerfiresystems.com/kit-zb37.aspx

I have heard rumors of a couple of different semi auto conversions coming. I also know that US made barrels are available! I will offer those as well! They are $350.00. There is a limited run of them now, but more to come! 1st come 1st served on the ones available now!

Understand this, everyone who wants a barrel, will get 1!!! I say first come, first served, cause there may be a waiting period for the barrel if you get on the list late.

Group List starts now!!! Let me know if you want the kit only, or a kit and barrel, or barrel only for those who have a kit already!!!

Member Name----------ZB-37 Kit--------------US Made Barrel
Mech Warrior---------------1----------------------------1
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

Measure, think about it, measure again, think about it some more, measure again, then cut......."Oh S***!!!!"

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened." Billy Gram

"If my calculations are correct......when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious sh*t!"
View Mech warrior's Profile Search for other posts by Mech warrior

sts440

Level 1 Site Sponsor
Level 1 Site Sponsor

Posted: September 25 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged Quote sts440

Have a kit already, but would certainly be interested in a barrel.  I'm assuming the price is just the barrel and does not include shroud and gas block.
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View sts440's Profile Search for other posts by sts440 Visit sts440's Homepage

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: September 25 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

sts440 wrote; Have a kit already, but would certainly be interested in a barrel. I'm assuming the price is just the barrel and does not include shroud and gas block.

You assume correctly. I should have been more clear on that. Thank you for pointing that out. Also, the price for the barrel includes shipping to you as well. If you want 1 of them, let me know and i will add you to the list!

Thanks for the interest!

Measure, think about it, measure again, think about it some more, measure again, then cut......."Oh S***!!!!"

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened." Billy Gram

"If my calculations are correct......when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious sh*t!"

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: September 25 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Ok fella's, i can't believe it, but it is here. Got the word from Centerfire, they will offer anyone in My group a discount on their ZB-37 Parts kit!!! As of right now, it is a $40.00 discount. I tried to get more off but hey, bottom line is, i was lucky to get anything off at all!!!

In fact, i never thought they would ever discount these kits at all!!! I tried, and tried, and tried!!! They said no every time! In fact, the UK 59 was the first kit they said yes too! I told them that i get asked about the ZB-37 all the time, cause i do!!!

I guess they decided to give it a try! I know that $40.00 is not much, BUT, they ship these for the same $9.99 like everything else they sell, and i am sure, due to the size and weight of these BEAST'S, they take it up the rear on shipping!!!!!!

Total for a kit with tri-pod is $459.99 + $9.99 shipping!!!!!!!!! These won't last at this price!

That's the deal as of now. If everyone who asked me to do this, gets in on it, i may be able to squeeze a few more bucks out of them! DO NOT get your hope's up for that! We are LUCKY to get the $40.00 discount! But, 20-30 guys IS a Big Group! And that is some bargaining power!

I have heard rumors of a couple of different semi auto conversions coming. I also know that US made barrels are available! I will offer those as well! They are $350.00. There is a limited run of them now, but more to come! 1st come 1st served on the ones available now!

Understand this, everyone who wants a barrel, will get 1!!! I say first come, first served, cause there may be a waiting period for the barrel if you get on the list late.

Group List starts now!!! Let me know if you want the kit only, or a kit and barrel, or barrel only for those who have a kit already!!!

Mech Warrior---------------1----------------------------1
1fozziebear-----------------1----------------------------1

Total Kits-------Total Barrels
-----2-----------------2

sts440

Level 1 Site Sponsor
Level 1 Site Sponsor

Posted: September 26 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged Quote sts440

Please count me in for a barrel.
View sts440's Profile Search for other posts by sts440 Visit sts440's Homepage

jakepot

Private
Private

Posted: September 26 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged Quote jakepot

Please put me down for a barrel. THANKS

View jakepot's Profile Search for other posts by jakepot

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: September 26 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

sts440, jakepot, you guys are on the list for barrels only!! I will update the list shortly.

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: September 26 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Mech Warrior---------------1-----------------------------1
1fozziebear-----------------1-----------------------------1
mountainmanent-----------1
sts440------------------------------------------------------ 1
jakepot----------------------------------------------------- 1

Total Kits---------Total Barrels
---3------------------4

nightwolf0215

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: September 28 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged Quote nightwolf0215

Wow... my wife will murder you in cold blood if she knows you promote this stuff to me... How tough is the build on this Marty? I am very tempted to get one and just let it sit...
View nightwolf0215's Profile Search for other posts by nightwolf0215

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: September 28 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Not sure yet how tough it will be! I have not done one. Most don't!

The thing is, most people want to copy an ATF approved design to be sure that the build is compliant. Most times, companies submit a design to get approval, because they want to sell the design to others, either by selling their parts for a build, or actually building it for them!

Guidelines are in place already, as far as rules to follow when home building. I myself, will most likely design and build my own following those rules already in place! Examples of this very thing are out there in print! I do not recall Mr. Mathew's getting approval on the SGN 9 when he built it? The are tons of non approved, yet totally legal builds out there. They are legal because the rules were followed, and they were built by the owner, for the owner!

Which i might add, is totally legal! I am not selling parts for it (my design). If i was, then i would want to for sure get it approved, to avoid any liability issues, and also to promote the design by saying, "government approved!!!!""

First off, this is a crew served weapon, not a rifle, so there are less rules on it to begin with! I am referring to 922r or more commonly, the 20 parts rule.

There are rules that still need to be followed to the letter! Like, semi auto only!!!! Also, blocking bars and or pins which are hardened and located for minimum access to help comply with yet another rule, which is that it can not be readily restoreable to automatic.

Depending on the state you live in, there my be limitations on the size of the belt, or how easily it is to reload, (referring to california). State laws vary, but NEED to be applied!

Then you have to consider modifying any auto parts to a semi auto only, and possibly deleting any auto only parts that are not needed! Exaples of this are seen on MANY semi conversions, like the mg42 which tosses the original fcg all together! The ak and fal which looses the saftey sear and closes the locations for them! I could go on and on but, you get the point.

I will stress that the rules NEED to be followed. Also, submitting a design of your own for your own to put your mind at ease, is not a bad idea either! I am just saying, it should be totally possible to legally build these, one way or another!

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: October 02 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

the zb37 is the best made (quality) Machine gun of WWII.  I have fired the full auto, and it's dual rate (speed), adjustable handles, that also act as the charging handles.

a great parts kit to have.  I have one of the originals from Interordnance years ago.   like new, with a really deep blue finish.

well worth owning...

Weaponeer.net survives on donations made each Month by the membership. if we don't get enough donations, our hosting provider turns off the website, and only turns it back on after the hosting fee's have been paid. Please... every donation counts
View weaponeer's Profile Search for other posts by weaponeer Visit weaponeer's Homepage

drewgun

Level 3 Site Sponsor
Level 3 Site Sponsor

Posted: October 02 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged Quote drewgun

I can't get into any buys until the 1st week of Nov. Is anyone planning any Thanksgiving or Christmas buys? Maybe a PKT? Micro Uzi Nunchuks (lol.jk).
View drewgun's Profile Search for other posts by drewgun

colww

Level 2 Site Sponsor
Level 2 Site Sponsor

Posted: October 02 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged Quote colww

Mech. I in for one if we can get the semi parts to go with it, with out those it's just such a pain in the a--!     You got any thing in the future?
View colww's Profile Search for other posts by colww

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: October 02 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

drewgun,
i tried on the PKT's, NO DICE. Period! But yes, i am sure we can do something for thanksgiving or christmas!!! Micro uzi would be cool! Not sure though what it will be. I never know what deal is comming next! I try to plan but things don't always go as "planned" on these. I just share what i do get!

colww, i am trying to find something for the semi conversion. There is a couple of different people working on it. I may work on it myself! I am sure that i can legally convert it for me, and share my design or parts. I will keep updates on this as i find out on the parts for semi. Captmax is working on something as well. Not sure but i do know, something is gonna give soon one way or another!!! There are far too many kits out there awaiting something like this!

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: October 03 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Update;

Removed jakepot

---3------------------3

The barrels for these are limited to what is available! If you might want one, now is the time! There will be more in the future but, the wait is along time!

danh

SFC
SFC

Posted: October 04 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged Quote danh

I'd be interested in a barrel.
View danh's Profile Search for other posts by danh

colww

Level 2 Site Sponsor
Level 2 Site Sponsor

Posted: October 04 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged Quote colww

Hi Mech, go ahead and put me down for a kit and barrel, like you said some semi parts will be coming around eventually.Smile
View colww's Profile Search for other posts by colww

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: October 04 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

danh wrote; I'd be interested in a barrel.

Sweet, i will add you to the Group then! Keep watch on the Group Buy so that when the time comes to end it, I can collect from everyone at the same time! This is important for lots of reasons but most important is this;

When we can make these deals run smoothly, and timely, it shows that we are an organised team! Most companies DESPISE "Group Buy's". The reason is because they "NEVER" go smoothly for several reasons. I have been told that countless times.

I have been fortunate enough so far, to prove to several companies, that it IS possible to run them smoothly, as long as we all, as a GROUP, communicate.

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: October 04 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

colww wrote; Hi Mech, go ahead and put me down for a kit and barrel, like you said some semi parts will be coming around eventually.

I honestly believe so, especially since this group buy has spurred interest in them again as well as rekindle "old flames" so to speak. I know of 1 person for sure who say's he is working on something. CaptMax is asking about them as well. I honestly feel that we can come up with a design of our own! The whole ATF approval thing is important, when you intend to manufacture and sell to individuals! It is completely legal for an individual to build their own, and their own design, if the rules are followed! Heck, an individual could even sell the parts for the conversion because they are just that, parts!

I am confident something will give very soon!

Glad to have you aboard!!

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: October 04 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Update;

Added danh + colww

danh-------------------------------------------------------- -1
colww------------------------1------------------------------ 1

---4------------------5

The barrels for these are limited to what is available! If you might want one, now is the time! There will be more in the future but, the wait is along time!

<< Prev Topic ZB37 Next Topic >>

Page of 11 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version