Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
0 member and 33 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 33

We have 0 member(s), 8 spiders, 33 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
None.

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (118):

ZB 37 Group Buy! US Made Barrels!!!!
Weaponeer Forums : ZB37

Posted in ZB37
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  Woodey

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: March 01 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged Quote Woodey

Mech warrior wrote:
PKw VI Tiger 1 wrote: Just looking to see if there is an update on the barrels and when they should be shipping.

I just got word today that they should be shipping mid February at the latest!

Any updates Mid February have officially passed
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View Woodey's Profile Search for other posts by Woodey

PKw VI Tiger1

Cpl
Cpl

Posted: March 01 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged Quote PKw VI Tiger1

I was just thinking the same thing.
Agree x 1
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View PKw VI Tiger1's Profile Search for other posts by PKw VI Tiger1

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: March 01 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

I also was thinking the same thing, i was told that the PK series would be headed out first and then the ZB, as of yet, no PK either! I will get an update for all.
Agree x 1

Measure, think about it, measure again, think about it some more, measure again, then cut......."Oh S***!!!!"

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened." Billy Gram

"If my calculations are correct......when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious sh*t!"
View Mech warrior's Profile Search for other posts by Mech warrior

Woodey

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: March 02 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged Quote Woodey

Just feal free to call me The Amazing Kreskin! as far as the barrel being delivered goes.
Agree x 1

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: March 04 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Supposed to get an update wendsay. I will let you know what i find out. Wish i could speed it up somehow but alas, i can't.

Should be soon though.

Measure, think about it, measure again, think about it some more, measure again, then cut......."Oh S***!!!!"

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened." Billy Gram

"If my calculations are correct......when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious sh*t!"

Woodey

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: March 08 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged Quote Woodey

How did the Wednesday update go? Let me guess

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: March 08 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Supposed to get a more accurate update over this weekend. Once i do get word, i will share.

Woodey

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: March 09 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged Quote Woodey

Woodey

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: March 13 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged Quote Woodey

We'll now that the weekend has come & gone. I'm ready for the next episode of "As the lathe turn's" a tail of an under funded over promising & under delivering barrel maker & part time gun builder. So what's the excuse De jure this week? Did the PK series ever ship or are they like they other 1/2 finished project on his plate & in a state of limbo also?
Agree x 1

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: March 18 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Got word back today on these barrels. He said that they will start shipping the first week of April. Thought i would pass the info on. I am excited to get them!

wizzegun

E-2
E-2

Posted: April 07 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged Quote wizzegun

Any updates on anyone building these?  You thought I was going to ask about the barrel, weren't you.  

Thanks for your efforts Mech
View wizzegun's Profile Search for other posts by wizzegun

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: April 07 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

I haven't even started. I got way too much going on right now. I did think you were gonna ask about them actually and i can't say i blame ya!

Last update i got was they were supposed to start shipping this week. Haven't heard if any of them have yet or not.

Woodey

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: April 08 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged Quote Woodey

wizzegun wrote:
Any updates on anyone building these?  You thought I was going to ask about the barrel, weren't you.  <br><br>Thanks for your efforts Mech<br>

<div style="display: none; visibility: ; opacity: 0;" id="lb"><div style="display: none;" id="lbCenter"><div id="lbImage"><div style="display: none;" id="lbBottomContainer"><div id="lbBottom"><div id="lbCaption"><div id="lbNumber"><div style="clear: both;">

That's my job

Woodey

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: April 08 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged Quote Woodey

Mech warrior wrote:
I haven't even started. I got way too much going on right now. I did think you were gonna ask about them actually and i can't say i blame ya!

Last update i got was they were supposed to start shipping this week. Haven't heard if any of them have yet or not.

Jimmy the Greek is giving 10 to 1odd's on NO

PKw VI Tiger1

Cpl
Cpl

Posted: April 08 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged Quote PKw VI Tiger1

I've been working on mine off and on. The big thing that has been holding me up, other than the barrel, is the weather so I can go to the shop out of town and weld/grind. So far I've gotten the carrier mod and new firing pin made. My receiver is welded back together but the alignment was off so I have to cut two of the welds and weld it straight which is really no big deal, just a bit annoying. After that it will be making the striker which I have rough plans for already now that I know how this fits together. When it was in pieces it was hard to figure out how the internals are removed. I'm happy to say that I'm confident my mod will work, the charging system works well already.

Woodey

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: April 08 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged Quote Woodey

Pictures please

PKw VI Tiger1

Cpl
Cpl

Posted: April 08 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged Quote PKw VI Tiger1

After I get it built and tested I will post back in my build thread.

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: April 08 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

Woodey wrote; That's my job

And your doing a great job too!

Seriously though, i am anxious to get mine also. It seams like from what i have heard on other sites as well as here and there, the delay's are "normal", but, when the product is done and does finally arrive, everyone seams pretty happy with it. From my understanding, he is an older guy, who wants to help keep the hobby alive, and he lives off the grid, and depends on solar, wind, and back up generators for power. But also, there are some health issues.

I have delt with him several times as far as communication, and he responds timely, and is very polite. There were a few times where i personally felt like maybe i was being a pest, (not intentional, just thinking of new questions and sending another email), and he never once made me feel like i was.

To me, personally, that says a lot in itself. You guys know what i mean, i am sure you have been ignored or gotten a rude reply from someone in your years.

And the fact that, good or bad, there is always communication.

I am probably 1 of the most impatient people i know! I could NEVER send a kit to someone to be built and wait 16 months or more! I would bug them too much! So i won't do that and put myself, but more importantly, them, in that position!

This has taken longer then originally quoted, but, i am sure once we get them, we will be tickled pink! So, i try not to think about it right now too much! Kinda like christmas! I know its coming but i can't hardly stand to wait!

Mech warrior

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: April 08 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged Quote Mech warrior

PKw V1 Tiger1 Wrote; I've been working on mine off and on. The big thing that has been holding me up, other than the barrel, is the weather so I can go to the shop out of town and weld/grind. So far I've gotten the carrier mod and new firing pin made. My receiver is welded back together but the alignment was off so I have to cut two of the welds and weld it straight which is really no big deal, just a bit annoying. After that it will be making the striker which I have rough plans for already now that I know how this fits together. When it was in pieces it was hard to figure out how the internals are removed. I'm happy to say that I'm confident my mod will work, the charging system works well already.

I have looked at mine a few times but have not gotten to work on it yet. Got a few other things to do 1st. I look forward to seeing what you came up with. I have a few sketches as well on some ideas but they are rough drawings.

bikergunnut

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: April 10 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged Quote bikergunnut

wizzegun wrote:
Any updates on anyone building these?  You thought I was going to ask about the barrel, weren't you.  

Thanks for your efforts Mech

I need to get back to mine.

Wow, dug up the thread and looked at the date .

http://www.weaponeer.net//forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14266&am p;PN=1&TPN=1

View bikergunnut's Profile Search for other posts by bikergunnut

<< Prev Topic ZB37 Next Topic >>

<< Prev Page of 11 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version