Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
5 members and 37 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 42

We have 5 member(s), 9 spiders, 37 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
russelldj60, russelldj60, russelldj60, justin22885, RonaldRap

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (68):

SKS blueprints
Weaponeer Forums : Blueprints and Drawings

Posted in Blueprints and Drawings
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  OttoPyr

E-2
E-2

Posted: April 30 2014 at 1:40pm | IP Logged Quote OttoPyr

I have a full set of scans of the original blueprints for the Russian SKS. And I want to exchange it for a full set of blueprints scans for the M1917 Browning machine gun. If someone interested in my offer - can write collectammo@gmail.com
Agree x 2
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View OttoPyr's Profile Search for other posts by OttoPyr

OttoPyr

E-2
E-2

Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged Quote OttoPyr

So, the M1917 blueprints I have now. Now I'm looking for blueprints of S&W revolvers. I am very interested in the model 10 and Military&Police
Agree x 1
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

fandorin

SSG
SSG

Posted: May 11 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged Quote fandorin

Do not demons whisper in your ear to upload your possession blueprints in an Internet?

You would be palmed your enemies a biggest pig.
View fandorin's Profile Search for other posts by fandorin Visit fandorin's Homepage

Shadow

E-2
E-2

Posted: September 03 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged Quote Shadow

Holy crud where did you ever find those? I've practically pillaged the internet trying to find 'em.

Post 'em up! I'll share whatever I've got that you want

edit:
any blueprints that is.
View Shadow's Profile Search for other posts by Shadow

OldCoot

1LT
1LT

Posted: September 07 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged Quote OldCoot

OttoPy, the SKS is one of those arms that folks on here think highly of.  E-mail heading your way...
View OldCoot's Profile Search for other posts by OldCoot

OttoPyr

E-2
E-2

Posted: September 07 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged Quote OttoPyr

Shadow,
Please write to my e-mail

justin22885

CPT
CPT

Posted: November 08 2014 at 4:36am | IP Logged Quote justin22885

so.. what has happened to the alleged sks blueprints? id be interested in them
  Stats: Online
View justin22885's Profile Search for other posts by justin22885

cabal2600

SSG
SSG

Posted: November 20 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged Quote cabal2600

I got SKS itself but I see no impression about it,its just a karabine not a holy spirit..
Agree x 1
View cabal2600's Profile Search for other posts by cabal2600

OldCoot

1LT
1LT

Posted: November 23 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged Quote OldCoot

cabal2600 wrote:
I got SKS itself but I see no impression about it,its just a karabine not a holy spirit..

None of 'em are 'holy spirit', but some work better than others and the  SKS is one of that bunch of designs that work out in the real world in the mud, snow and drizzling sleet.
View OldCoot's Profile Search for other posts by OldCoot

cabal2600

SSG
SSG

Posted: November 25 2014 at 9:57pm | IP Logged Quote cabal2600

Yep,
That's is true though,Mine aren't been in the mud yet ..
Its all been duplicated out of German STG44 and AK47 also included..
SKS bolt mechanism close replication of STG44 in many ways...

OttoPyr

E-2
E-2

Posted: July 21 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged Quote OttoPyr

Recalls about my invitation to exchange of blueprints.

Also interested the blueprints for the any Vickers machine guns

no_dude

Private
Private

Posted: November 27 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged Quote no_dude

Any update on this?
View no_dude's Profile Search for other posts by no_dude

justin22885

CPT
CPT

Posted: November 28 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged Quote justin22885

i could be interested in just about any kind of blueprints i dont already have.. but primarily im interested in WWII german stuff and turn of the century pistols

cabal2600

SSG
SSG

Posted: November 28 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged Quote cabal2600

If blueprints to be found I primarily looking for FG42 blueprints rather than anything else,M134 could be an exception in this case.....

However,
If you got already existed parts of particular firearm you can make scaling and calculate other components sizes and dimensions..
Ones more you need professional 3d drawer who can model things and convert them on paper...

justin22885

CPT
CPT

Posted: November 28 2015 at 4:02pm | IP Logged Quote justin22885

cabal2600 wrote:
If blueprints to be found I primarily looking for FG42 blueprints rather than anything else,M134 could be an exception in this case.....

However,
If you got already existed parts of particular firearm you can make scaling and calculate other components sizes and dimensions..
Ones more you need professional 3d drawer who can model things and convert them on paper...

there are some 3D CAD files of the FG42 on grabcad that are really accurate.. not 100% complete yet but the guy uploading them has updated a couple times so its a work in progress

cabal2600

SSG
SSG

Posted: November 28 2015 at 6:18pm | IP Logged Quote cabal2600

Can you please provide a link to those cad files??
Iam very interested about FG42,a model that I don't have personaly minus everything else that still recquires some work...

My repair procedures minimal science I don't have a proper welding machine,I personaly designing plasma welder so the only thing it need a water,alchohol or compressed air as working medium,no shielding gasses recquires...
My design utilize same Multiplaz 3500 standart accessories,my own design is much larger than standart Multiplaz....

I can add more water or alchohol and torch will work a little longer than hour,an special moisture absorving cloth is a key inside torch body..
Water or alchohol injected inside torch body where moisture absorving cloth stores most of moisture,thanks to evaporator will heat up and convert moisture into steam which under high voltage turns into plasma beam...

I asure temperature is 8000 degree by Celsius and hot enough to melt tungsten......

My torch is already basicly complete except a cloth and full assembly into plastic housing,between plastic and metal torch body there would be special thermal insulating material to prevent plastic from melting,in my own specses I will add copper tubing for more proper cooling by water....

There would be cooling motor so torch would be cooled down unlike Multiplaz design....
The real chalange is power supply,it recquires small sized transformer that feeds from 120/220 single phase line and generate 350 volt on output at 5 or 6 Amperes which further passes through rectifier bridge where Direct Current develops,so it would be 350 volt DC current,5 or 6 Amperes could be reached only at 220 volt,much lesser power would be at 120 volt but enough to complete critical jobs like heating,cutting and welding....

The source of machine is transformer and rectifier followed by 2 inverters that can decrease voltage,there is 2 power lines on output one for torch and second auxiliary for certain metal cuttings and it's alloys or welding...

Plazma welder can replace mig,arc and tig also fuze welding...At that particular points filling wire get grounded to prevent shocking......
The second part of Multiplaz is thermal regulating board,this PCB operate under lower voltage at 22 volt with 0.75 Amperes frecquancy it regulate logical key such control relay which activates cooling fans of power supply...
Thanks to thermal resistor which senses heat at torch body when temperature reaches above normal power supply cooling fans go on....

The design of particular microplazma torch was used by Multiplaz company to build such machine,I suspect Multiplaz made comercialy and used wrong parts which would explain why so great advertised machine not work properly..
On advertisemants sites they demonstrate analog of those machines and that is why job well done,those analogs was first of series that been sold and usualy at higher price than standart series...
The designs allow develop whole machine under 350 bucks rather than waste 2 grands....

Any designer of such machine must understand microelectronics and wiring diagrams to properly build thermal PCB,second it is trick to find correct transformer and proper rectifiers originaly it says 2 5 Amperes and 2 10 Amperes at 400 volt only...

By the way if somebody serious about build it be asure that you find proper rectifiers such as Silicon Controlled types,there a variations of diodes and some of them have very opposite functionalities...

Transformer consider very chalanging part of all,I had dugged all over ebay and everywhere else from net without any lucks..
Avoid company named Surplus sales of Nebraska,they sell junk instead stuff that been advertised,their description says new manufactured but when I get mine turned out used well and instead s40 volts it made 7.5,25,120 and near 2 volt no matter how I made wiring...

They are liers and now its dialema to get refund back,they offer me half of a price that I spand and after my decline and taking matter to pay pal center they not answering back....

I desided build transformer at my own skills,simply getting microwave transformer and rewire secondary coil..
True that original secondary coil of microwave transformer make high voltage however it's Amperes is very weak,besides Mili Amperes..
By wiring with heavy gauge copper magnetic wire power increases dramaticly so as voltage....
There is amateur designs seen how peoples wire insulated wires which will cost transformer failure in continuous use...
When secondary coil winded it supposed to be insulated from transformer core,correct wire size is 10 gauge copper magnetic wire...

Science I acquired proper size plastic housing it came from heater gun and torch body fit there like a glove plus thermal insulation,housing came from rayobi heater gun...

Also I planning to modify Chicago Mig Welder or at least from that brand,the machine I bought costed me only 55 bucks..
I replace voltage switch and power switch and machine great again but welding performance is super sucks,it is flux core..
Reading flux core wire describes operate under Direct Current but all those machines build on AC current and insignificant to melt wire under 95 Amperes so upgrade need very powerful rectifier at 150 Amperes or 150000 Miliamperes which is same...

Any firearm inthisiast or gunsmith need welding ecquipmant for repair,rebuild or perhaps develop their own firearms...

Honestly standart welding ecquipmant will cost you a planty of buck,which also recquires an acecylene torch for heating operations and for that a licence also needed..

justin22885

CPT
CPT

Posted: November 28 2015 at 6:47pm | IP Logged Quote justin22885

cabal2600

SSG
SSG

Posted: November 28 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged Quote cabal2600

Thanks for a link,
There is no much details to make a blueprint with dimensions....

Seems that those scalings been copied from FG42 manual,nothing more..

Real blueprint comes in 3 line dimension view sometimes 6...

First Germans draw complete assembly for example buffer or bolt than individual components get sized...

I had 10 FG42 copies of original FG42 drawings however during my hard drive crash PCB was damaged so as magnetic head assembly..
I bought hard drive repair suit from china but turned out it not suited for English version program,I have to mail Chinese version to dealer in new Jersey for English version replacement but that wonders would cost me 280 bucks,my card that I bought from China cost me 300 something bucks....

If somebody know how to reprogram Chinese language with English one let me know,however that should be done through chip that sitting on expansion card....

Point is ata sata hard drive get attaches to expansion card directly rather mother board so proper voltage configuration upplied to the magnetic heads,further more pcb board also must be programmed to head parameters so everything match....

Every hard drive PCB contain specific NV Ram chip with certain control volumetric codes that correspond....

I had planty of special data on that drive about instruction and technical drawings of numerous ammounts of firearms even automatic cannons,I had Lahti L39 manual under construction with all detailings....

I had 4 instruction and 1 manual on MP7A1 and suddenly everything scrambled over over voltage of my power supply,one wire make too many volts than supposed to and in time I planning to replace entire power supply.....

On the bright side I been managed to repair ELG Lieg Revolver,about year ago friend gave me a damaged revolver where barrel was ated at sh*t and no rifling was left there so I threw barrel out,further I tried play with H&R barrel and waste entire barrel over modefications and that didn't work out..
I lost both barrel and cylinder,further going I lost half of frame science it broked at me on 2 parts but because of my paciance I repaired to correct specses..

I also been able to find orginal ELG barrel assembly with cylinder and even that cost some minor adjustmants and modefications as well....

The major misadvantage that there is small gap between barrel end and frame aperture point where locking catch meet...
Everything locks fine but there is very little wobble and technicly that unacceptable..
Another niticed problem is at extractor,seems at some points the square aperture is smaller than cylinder hole so entire extractor get misaligned and over spinning...
This issue clear if round goes in,cylinder not get hold when rotated and this issue related to trigger tail..
Final issue goes to extractor lever that suppose to release extractor rod among full barrel opening,that happens but extractor lever over travel and jams underneath of barrel in extractor lever area where cylinder axle tube goes in...

During checking turned out that extractor nut is way too short and extractor lever not able to catch properly so it over rotating instead.

Rather than that ELG or Lieg is very hard to find .32 caliber revolver...
It looks like Iver Johnson or Harrington and Richardson or even smith Wesson or American eagle but none of those models interchangeable with ELG Lieg which makes that revolver unique and collector's grade item...

It was made somewhere in 1896/1897 and ELG was subcontracter of Smith and Wesson but parts are not interchangeable,most amazing is that ELG is direct copy of Webley and every single mechanism Webley related and identical just smaller in size.....

I would call it Webley little or junior,
Very simple double action revolver,I believe I have an 29'th model in possession according to 29 arked all over parts and frame....

Condition it looks at from fair to good,
Barrel assembly have imperial proof mark,very hard see on frame...
Honestly speaking it was a nightmare project to repair,that small thing took me a long time to do proper repair and tune up...
Hammer from beginning had broken front release lever so I made my own with spring...

I bought it from my friend for 40 bucks,now seems they cost some money,at least 400 to 600 bucks...
I would place my in my own museum rather use,looks way too perfect,grips is unbroken and seems original in brown color...

By watching designs the other revolvers mentioned above looks way too complexed by parts design over ELG and unfavorite from my own taste of view.....

However there was some Belgium contracts for Russia made ELG in .44 caliber instead and those looks way bigger than .32..

So as anyone can see ELG in .32 caliber got no replacement parts,no instruction manuals and no much biography but was manufactured by Lieg at Belgium..

When Webley MK6 cylinder converted and moon clips added it can fire .45 ACP commercial only rounds....

Adding incendiary HE rounds would be even better,many rounds got HE bullet versions and those are nasty little slugs that can do a big bang...

The most hardest part to build is Steyr Hahn extractor,it's design recquires specific scaling and finaly template...
That extractor have cutted end that serves as spring,by extractor round groove firing pin getting retained in slide...

Another similar rotating barrel design is Colt 2000 All American,direct copy.....

The 9x23mm Steyr or largo round do more damages than common 9x19 Luger caliber....

Germans wasn't been a fooles by designing and experiment with numerous firearms...

About 5/8 productions of MP38/MP40/MP40-2 and even some MP41 Schmeiser was made by Steyr company at Austria while rest by original designer Erma and Haenel..
Original inventor of MP36,MP38 and MP40 is Erma Werke and design developed by Erma/Volmer...

Volmer developed telescoping recoil tubings,by time Schmeiser tried show his patent design he already was outscored by Volmer and also patented by Henrich Volmer....

MP40 is very simple smg over all others,it's simplicity and ease of manufacturing make this smg somehow advanced over others,it's low recoil guarantee shooting targets without any over jumping like UZI...

Uziel Gal also was German of origin not Jewish,so that is why majority of firearms developmants owed to Germans especially by submachine guns design,than worl'd first assault rifle STG44 and later under original STG designer Hugo Schmeiser Michail Kalashnikov build his AK46 first which mostly was identical in some view to STG44 and was separate on upper and lower assemblies later was modified at end of 1946 and was called 1947 model AK47,later AK47 also was modified because of uncontrollable rate of fire so rate reducer was added and model named AKM (M for Modified )...

Anyone can see that AK's got lot of identical components located at STG44 such as front sight base,gas tube,foreend shape,rear sight and other small minor things..

Instead tilting original design Kalashnikov made his own rotating bolt head,later Eugine Stoner visited Kalashnikov and made his M16 and Stoner 69 which also operating by rotating bolt head rather anything else...

While Soviet Union had isolation and different turn arounds there was restrictions on alied countries to make anything new,however Czech went in bit different directions science there was no enough rifles to separate from Soviet Union and make their own rifles but because of Holek VZ58 was born which also looks like AK47 externaly but internaly it Walther P38 on steroids and there is no hammers,instead sear and auto release lever...
Technicly speaking VZ58 does have hammer but it called striker that retained by pin at bolt carrier end...

So what we know is tilting mechanism,rotating bolt mechanism,locking block breech mechanism or delayed blowback mechanism...

Loughably to say but firearms is more cheap at some points to say rather than start production of something new like low noise ammunition,caseless ammunition,licquid propellant ammunition and lists get doubled so on and on...

In order to research something new field testing and factory testing recquires,certain new technologies which ofcourse would be very easy and affective on the fields would cost over million of dollars on research lines alone...

It not always necessary to build firearms that fires projectiles,it can also fire energy matter like beams or arcs...

Energy weapon ofcourse twice if not quadronic deadlier than common firearms,if energy weapons constructed the chances to defeat ISIS for example would tripled and those degenerates would finaly subdued to zero points....

There is soo many things that out there,not studied or simply ignored by if properly calculated than it would be enough rust to move forward...

cabal2600

SSG
SSG

Posted: November 28 2015 at 9:03pm | IP Logged Quote cabal2600

cabal2600

SSG
SSG

Posted: November 28 2015 at 9:05pm | IP Logged Quote cabal2600

The image shows how ELG .32 revolver looks like,not to be confused with Iver Johnson,H&R,American Eagle or Smith and Wesson although looks very similar in shapes..

<< Prev Topic Blueprints and Drawings Next Topic >>

Page of 2 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version