Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
0 member and 28 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 28

We have 0 member(s), 9 spiders, 28 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
None.

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (67):

SKS blueprints
Weaponeer Forums : Blueprints and Drawings

Posted in Blueprints and Drawings
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  cabal2600

SSG
SSG

Posted: November 28 2015 at 9:12pm | IP Logged Quote cabal2600

If anyone can see a small nose under barrel where barrel and frame jointed by a screw together as hinge..

That is an extractor lever reset plunger,when barrel opens like in Webley's extractor rod will jump and extract casings while in mean while return back in correct position in cylinder...

If extractor lever not set correct or extractor not is smaller than supposed to be than plunger will travel further inside barrel area and jam inside like in my case...

From initial point might looks nothing and slowly press at extractor it will go in correct downward position but extractor lever also will over travel further than supposed to...

But despites those issues ELG looks very nice in design unlike other models,so called mini Webley because of identical shaped components......
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View cabal2600's Profile Search for other posts by cabal2600

cabal2600

SSG
SSG

Posted: November 28 2015 at 9:35pm | IP Logged Quote cabal2600

In any case,
About SKS's there is 2 main versions that do exist despites of Chinese full auto select that also was produced but after AK47 and AKM introduction those full auto SKS's became unpractical and nolonger manufactured although they very rare to find.....

Was used in Vietnam though just like common SKS's was...
There is model 1945 which also called SKS 45 original design where barrel screw inside bolt housing,and there SKS 1956 which also called SKS 56 where barrel pressed in housing and get cross pinned instead....

The advantage of SKS that it have longer barrel than AK'S family and further range to 1km or 1000 meters,looks very short over conventional sized rifles but so as it called karabiner....

SKS through few conversions might over surpass any AK by adding flash hider or muzzle break,increasing magazine capacity to 64 or 86 rounds,adding extra sear that enable select fire capabilities making assault rifle instead and by adding bipod convert SKS to light machine gun..
Some top covers have tactical rails for scopes which primarily for marksmans...

SKS is final and correct version of earlier Simonov designs,overthrew troubled SVT40's out of arsenal science all Tokarev rifles was malufanctional in war testings and after war era....

Originaly AVS36 Simonov Automatic Rifle supposed to be standart Soviet army issue but in some unknown favors to Tokarev SVT40 was standart Soviet Army rifle....

Like father like Son,
After Sergej Gavrilovich Simonov death his son Aleksej Simonov among with his wife took things further and developed Underwater Assault rifle with needle like ammunition....
Funky to say that those rounds only affective under water while on surface it's range decreases dramaticly....

Russians had few years ago redevelop their A91 models so those also capable shoot under water with standart 7,62x39 or another model 5,56x45mm rounds...

What Russian army had build I already know how it works,most of their firearms also went to my country of Poland so we got half of Russian firearms and half of german firearms like g 33,G36 and lately MP7A1 as addition to PM84 Glauberyt....

Unlike UZI Glauberyt closed bolt mechanism and very simple to use unlike UZI crap....

Radom is VIS is standart firearm manufacturer in Poland and most what we use today is Wyat pistol,PM84 Glauberyt and Beryl Kalashnikov clone however unlike Kalashnikov beryl allow third select burst firing by 3 rounds thanks to ratcheting mechanism...

PM63 RAK is outdated and nolonger used anymore rather than range firing or private collection..
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

cabal2600

SSG
SSG

Posted: November 28 2015 at 10:09pm | IP Logged Quote cabal2600

Majority of SKS blueprint drawings could be found in original 1945 SKS meintanance manual....

In Poland we used to have some add ons for standart manuals it called parts verification and construction those was include SKSmSGM Gorynov,DSHK and RPD Degtyarev.....

Those comes in dimensions and those basicly technical blueprints of every single component includes barrel and main housing.....

Those was consider for army training and meintanance depots,over time now it nothing and those models most forgottened and basicly high schools training literature..
In Europe we used to have military preparation classes that boy or girl must attend about in 4 different grades at row,final 11th grade those classes will teach you most common part road regulation and driving so further on you can pass an driver licence in short term...

In 7th to 9th grades they tech what radiation is and how to avoid it or protect yourself from exposure if occurred...

The firearms study comes from 7th to 10th grades,it was over ill say 19 years ago when I left,now ofcourse schools nolonger train detailed on everything to know levels....

Difference was because I was born in military city which is no go zone for tourists,there was air strip with hangars for planes,rocket lounch facilities and further more nuclear silo's that was dicomissioned in 90's....

Tanks repair depot's was about 12 kilometers from my house,air strip 2,rocket fueling facility not even one kilometer and about 2 years ago dicomissioned and transfer further away....
The point was that if amergency civil rail road would connect to depot directly and depot would connect to track that's leads further to silo's...

Acording to some of my friends the silo's still remain functional but what purpose they seving now especially at crisis that going on in Europe with Arabs remain to be seen,Poland is worry that Turkish shutted down Russian war plane and now states a nogo zone for Arabs,Romania restricted all access for so called Arab refugees which most of them actual and potential terrorists...

I wont be allow any access to them in USA,Obama should be impeached for deception against all the Americans by bringing more low lifes and pack of unwanted trash...

There was a meeting between our Polish representatives with Russians and one part was aknowladged that in near 10 years whole Europe would be consumed by Arabs and than there wont be any Europe left..
the situation is very serious than anyone can think,Russia is seems critical alliance at that point.....

If we ignore all Arabs and won't monitor and track their every sngle movemants than in several years they will control not just Europe but USA as well,this is highly unacceptable....

ISIS is an great threat and point is they are not Islamic they are Anti Islamic State that hires all low lifes for their dirty biddings....
How al those fools get paid at end to serving them??
By fake money,by drugs to get brainwashed and the rest get killed....
can you trust something like that that will kill you while you nolonger needed??
Il say kill the roaches while they in their hide outs,the fast and most affective way is releasing VX to their catacombs,if regular marine can't get there a gas will...
We have to be very careful and target militants that most times hide in mountain areas,regular civilians won't go into mountain maze but all degenerates would so let them all drop dead there and that method would save thousand of USA and allied troops from stupid deaths...

This is age of wisdom so why can't we be vigilant??

justin22885

CPT
CPT

Posted: November 29 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged Quote justin22885

omg wow.. you do realize the dimensions are on the link i posted, right?.. all you looked at was the rendering of a three dimensional image.. theyre 3D CAD files, actual dimensional data is used to create the 3D image... with a 3D CAD viewer like the free edrawings viewer you can use measurement tools to pull off the measurement of any detail you want
View justin22885's Profile Search for other posts by justin22885

cabal2600

SSG
SSG

Posted: November 29 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged Quote cabal2600

Honestly my friend I used my own drawing skills and made 3 dimensional views of FG42 bolt carrier..
I didn't proceed further science Iam very busy person to do most anything....

It all depands on drawer and a person who understanding original metrical system such as Milli meters,thats is only type of measurement I can and capable of understanding...
When I read inches it a bit more crazier,there is soo many different views which turns out 8 dimensional view for example M14 main housing....

You must understand one little tricks about FG42 such as E original concept and first model,F and G models which would consider 2nd and third final version which different in sizes from each other and not just components but magazines itself not interchangeable...

First model of Fg42 main bolt housing was milled from steel billet that previously was forged..
The 2nd and third models of Fg42 was made most out of sheet metal steel and barrel block or extension pressed in and spot welded pretty much like STG44 or MG42.....

I read some rumors that final third model of FG42 was made even far more easier than 2nd model,it appears that third model main housing was consist out of 2 segments that been welded at top to form one main part and than it would be cosmeticly grinded and barrel block will go at center and spot welded as well to form one main cheap housing....

Production of g series was very fast,ones again bolt carrier cocking handle was improvised over complains from previous models that handles was wobbled during cycling back and forward....
Over views of Fg42 I think model F and Model G looks way more preatier than original model E...
Notice that models F and G mostly build out of stamping process,exceptions is some trigger components like sear block,gas housing and plug,barrel,bolt and bolt carrier and finaly buffer assembly and bipod plus some other small items like rear sight,front sight and bayonet....

So the main FG42 housing is sandwitch like process,third and fourth components that would go on FG42 housing is magazine housing wall and top tactical plate where scopes usualy get mounted...

Rather than all of that I don't see FG42 very hard rifle in design,remember FG42 was designed and constructed by Lewis Stange same guy who invent his MG13 Dreyse than MG34,his final project was FG42 model E,later FG42 would be redesigned under Heinrich Krieghoff ....

Fg42 was a basic model for USA M60 light machine gun,as you can see a bolt mechanism is pure Fg42 copy so as buffer assembly while main housing was redesigned and feeding mechanism among trigger mechanism pure copy from MG42.....

Despites all M60 have less firepower than Fg42,this is explonation because of lesser caliber round used 7,62x51mm NATO round instead of original 7,92x57mm Mauser caliber which consider most powerful ammunition even stronger than Soviet 7,62x54mm Mosin caliber..

The history shows that German research accomplished by shorting rifle barrel lengths would accomplished longer range than Soviet or Russian models like SVD Dragunov...

For examples G43 rifle maximum shooting range is 1200 meters and barrel length 21.5 inches roughly long while SVD barrel 30 inches long..

With less sized barrel G43 reaching targets on long range because of wonder bubble caliber 8mm Mauser round,same range soviet caliber reaches at 30 inch barrel because of lesser amount of propellant charge....

Some reasons believed with proper optics g43 shooting range can reach 2000 meters pretty same as SVD Dragunov...
PSO1 scope is optimal choice to adopt and mount to G43 for ultimate sniping role..
Not all but some G43 got barrel thread so you can mount blank firing adapters,flash hiders,muzzle breaks and even slinecer and grenade launcher....

In this case G43 stays ultimate small length barrel,SKS barrel very little shorter than G43 barrel about 1/2 difference and it capable firing to 1km maximum range but never forget because of caliber ballistic limits 7,62x39mm intermediary round,with full powered Mauser caliber this increases range dramaticly by another extra kilometer...

Dono't be deceived by 8mm caliber,it do huge amount of damage than anyone can expect..
many war veterans who was injured by 98K or similar rifle eventualy died of injuries and trauma...

Germans tried to use as much as possible 8mm mauser caliber to rifles and Machine guns and one thing they miscalculated tanks and vehicles....

If they would use standart tank platforms but with different caliber design they might improve battlefield role and theaters of war might take a different turns and actions...

However at firearms there was no complains at all,
Look at Luger or P38 designs,those simple pistols always work except springs have to be kept eye on like main spring,recoil springs and extractor springs those the only minor items that wears fast....

Some ammounts of German infiltration units was armed with Mauser M712 Schnellfeuer models for small size and devastating firepower to suppress small resistance groups..

The last known models was Volksturm gewehr 1-5 which was build by delayed blowback design but with identical leftover components from STG44,note that triggers on VG1-5 is stamped unlike G43 or STG44....

Volksturmgewehrs among some other less known models like Haenel submachine gun was a last stand...
Most factories was destroyed and nolonger can supply German army so instead armories was scrobbled last available parts and some of them was very simply build was in hopes to arm German resistance.....

Iam not very familiarized with VG1-5 but well trained with STG44 even how to repair them...
iam also trained with AKM's and VZ58's,those are most reliable things you can count on unlike M16...

I believe in near future American army would replace m16 with FN Scar,those are promising rifles and very reliable,it is time to choose right rifle that soldiers won't have any problems on battle fields anymore..

Stoner 69 was a better choice but way too expansive to build,that rifle/machine gun platform passed army trials but never went into massive production lines.....

The final impact on firearms production was STG45 Mauser roller block breech design which one way turned out CETME rifle Production and next way Heckler Koch G3,G33 and G41 series...

For Germans it was patriotic develop assault rifle that would look like STG44 in some concepts and G33 looks so and breaks apart just like STG44 so as Spanish Cetme..
I like Cetme model L latest design,looks very nice and even hammer mechanism is pure copy of STG44...

Is anyone ever shoot G33 or Cetme??
Would be curious to hear on that forum who did,how the recoil feels and how nice and accurate those rifles really is??

I been shooting numerous types of firearms and can say which one soft and smooth to fire and which are have longer recoil suppression...
STG44 could be modified further and can reach firing rate to 750 rounds per minute,those upgrades never was done by factory but it could be done...

One little problem with STG44's is metal handguard or foreend that get hot very fast,this is really problematic issue with all STG44's..
If you build some sort of plastic or wood furniture over it the problem with burning your hands would finaly depleted....

Unknown why the sniping rails was removed after MP43/2 tests,this was a perfect option to keep STG44 series as much tactical as possible...
Notice that like MP40,G43 and even some 98K's STG44 also had barrel threading that allow attach various tactical stuff...
At further events of war German manufacturers nolonger made threads on barrels to simplify the designs..

OttoPyr

E-2
E-2

Posted: November 29 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged Quote OttoPyr

But I still hope that someone will offer me the some blueprints for the exchange
View OttoPyr's Profile Search for other posts by OttoPyr

cabal2600

SSG
SSG

Posted: November 29 2015 at 11:03pm | IP Logged Quote cabal2600

Just look at some SKS maintenance manuals,there is sizes for small parts at least....
Try finding Polish parts description manual,there every single part in dimensions..

Rather than this I don't know what to advise,you can try finding some SKS books as well,there parts like trigger components and bolt in dimensions....

I seen some blueprints earlier and there was SKS main housing blueprints,sadly because of my hard drive scrampled I lost access to firearm database where been numerous types of blueprints including SKS but only Yugoslavian version...

Try look at some books that lurking over internet and available for download...

justin22885

CPT
CPT

Posted: November 29 2015 at 11:07pm | IP Logged Quote justin22885

OttoPyr wrote:
But I still hope that someone will offer me the some blueprints for the exchange

most people here just upload what they have when they get or find it, so theres nothing anyone can actually trade that hasnt already been distributed freely
View justin22885's Profile Search for other posts by justin22885

cabal2600

SSG
SSG

Posted: November 29 2015 at 11:28pm | IP Logged Quote cabal2600

Besides I see you registered at Russian area,
You can find more information related to SKS,AKM and RPD than anyone of US who living in USA...

Russian duns that was outdated nolonger considered classified archives,you can go in military archives and ask for particular models like SKS,AKM and RPD Degtyarev....

At least in Poland those are yesterday days stuff,if you go to Allegro.pl auction you can catch numerous types of literature on Polish language,another place that sometimes leaks literature is gunbroker.com....

I donot know another sources for particular information consider blueprints,long years ago I get many blueprints from closed websites that nolonger exist and lot's of stuff very interesting regarding to TT33 and Radom VIS pistol construction..
If you talk about blueprints one frame alone from TT33 have 6 drawings....

The book is like 500 pages long and pure Polish language,there was some walther models but only was slide and barrel drawings nothing more,majority what explains is Radom pistol and TT33 pistol....

I also lost access to MG34 blueprints,there was totally 50 guns blueprints alone not mention instruction and technical manuals,Mp7A1 had like 5 manuals alone which one Austrian,1 English and 3 German language KSKS and Bundeswehr edition..
I had 3 G36 manuals as well and very rare M134 blueprints describing rotor,feeder delinker and main rotor housing...

I had 10 Fg42 blueprints copies that explain sear block,gas housing,bolt body and some front sight base views....

And in orde to get my data back I have to deal with extra dialema that for me recquires replace Chinese version expansion card to English version so software suit will finaly work....

Hitachi is a real BS hard drives and always go hay wires,in my case over voltage that damaged PCB beyond repair and affected main magnetic head rack,platters is undamagedand I checked them personaly.
Beware of bogus hard drive data extraction companies like Donor Drive lab which first tried charge me 1100 bucks plus giving no guarantee of any success...
Lucky for me I get my drive back but after dirty fingers I have to clean platters with special cleaning licquid and antistatic cloth...
I also replaced PCB board but would recquie reprogramming of NV Ram chip science every hard drive got it's own parameters in NV ram chips that's control spindle motor,head rack movemant,atc..

I had studied numerous things all by myself,
Knowing much about firearms I studied science I was 8 year old...
I read tons of books when I was young,by study metal working machines gave me strong machinist skills,welding I learn from my father so as acecylene torch...

Further on I learn mig welders and tig welders besides arc welding machines...

There is about 50 types of different welding machines,however there is fuse welding machines,electron beam/laser welding machines with accuracy that no finishing recquires and also less known plasma welding machines that use helium as shielding gas....

Only by electron beam welding machine metals like titanium,tungsten and molybdenium could be welded..

cabal2600

SSG
SSG

Posted: November 30 2015 at 12:08am | IP Logged Quote cabal2600

Perhaps anyone who have SKS can measure every part in sizes,me however got no time for that...
There is soo many stuff to rebuild so I getting confused which one to do first..
For example is anyone ever had Luger problems??
I did,
I near lost first barrel extension and now at partial cut of left side,in addition both rails have to be straightened..
Second ewer one I also screwed up by trying thread in new barrel,becouse of my quick desire I ended up on cracking left side rail at front however also managed repaired as well....

I realized that special barrel vises recquires and special action wrench needed for extension...

Luger is like peace of art for me,many collectors desires Luger P08 in their collection,another name for it is Parabellum pistol..
That pistol is old but clever designed by George Luger,handle made very comfortable that hand feels free during shooting,proper curvature unlike original M93 Borchard which was uncomfortable dinosaurus in shape,size and weight,I held it long ago personaly and very dislike it although that model consider rare of all..

Luger parts that I have Mauser build so as P38 frame,everything else Manurhin P1...

AS my personal advise donot use original P38 magazines,they cost serious jammings because of weak magazine spring,replace spring and problem will go away..
Or get a modern P1 magazines,those got very nice strong springs and won't give any problems...

The P08 magazines can cost a fortune,try get French repro models,those got nice springs and bottoms plastic unlike aluminum or wood versions which single clip can run to 300 bucks alone...

Prices on magazines jumped as high as expected,VP70 clips are all gone and sometimes reappears back,BDM clips was cutted and remade to hold 10 rounds instead originaly 15 rounds standart capacity...

Also suddenly Webley revolvers jumped in prices models like MK4,MK5 and MK6..
Finding Webley parts is impossible quest now,Apex near all out of them and more wont come...

SKS also get high on prices,
Time go by prices jump higher,Norinco SKS seems good but model 45 only,i don't like model 56,an very tough process to install new barrel....

I also read this website previous SKS forums,one guy was complain why his replacement barrel didn't been able thread all way into his housing..
Turned out replacement barrel was from Yugo SKS 49 and those got different threading sizes.....
Although original 45 models got fine thread 25x1.5mm Yugo version got coast thread instead and wont thread properly in..
SKS like I was described earlier barrel length identical to G43 minus extra 1/2 length...
SKS fire by intermediary round while G43 fire full powered rifle round......

In theory you can also use electromagnetic energy instead propellant charges and those are well known as rail gun/gauss gun and deffenately not funny thing science kinetic energy increases dramaticly over conventional pistol or rifle round with maximum travel 816 meters per second..
If propellant replaced by 50 Mega joules projectiles fires 1.2km per secon instead and second destruction it do is horrific over regular firearms...

At increased power over 75 megajoules 4.6-6mm projectile would blow apart concrete wall like rpg 7 shot but no explosion recquires....

High muzzle energy plus kinetic energy transform 6mm projectile into 95mm high explosive shell however no explossives,if projectiles filled with helium that become even worst combustion affect and projectiles become tank and other heavy vehicle killer...

So as you see need of high explossives would also slightly decreased,only kinetic energy play vital role in this case....
If energy reach 100 mega joules that is hard to explain what would be left from person if 6mm small ball or projectile will heat.
Usualy fired shot unheard but when it reach target damage is very horrific...

In other words Tesla affect,Laser affect or Plasma affect can do also too much destruction as well...

If we call that a new development than we just rediscover showel or sickle again from yesterday days...

I asure that those types of technology was existed an while ago,numerous millions of years ago by our ancient ancestors...
Back than there also was 100% pure steel,why it not getting rust I can't even explain myself...
In periodic table there is no such thing as pure iron but in India column is made of particular iron,science tried replicate and lab make such isotope but purity was only 87.5% maximum,further trials never was accomplished correctly..
This particular iron isotope is uncommon on earth and very possible that asteroid and meteor clusters have those rare unearthed metals which also have very interesting form of super hard tungsten never been seened before on earth and durable in same time...

Second most surprising find was hammer found in England dated 500 million years old ones again crafted out of 100% pure iron,that hammer head handle that made of wood near rottened out but head is still intact and looks in decent shape....

Unfortunately nobody been able make super strong barrels like that yet in same time light weighted...

backbencher

COL
COL

Posted: November 30 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged Quote backbencher

Interesting...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_pillar_of_Delhi

Looks like it was not very refined iron, and the impurities have formed a protective layer of phosphorous.
View backbencher's Profile Search for other posts by backbencher

cabal2600

SSG
SSG

Posted: November 30 2015 at 6:53pm | IP Logged Quote cabal2600

There is a lot of wonders had been left on earth,ancients was way smart and ahead of today science world..

cabal2600

SSG
SSG

Posted: December 01 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged Quote cabal2600

Back ago there was an hammer and sear drawings,
Don't remember which website but it was showing dimensions...

There used to be a guy on internet who had website and make Mg34 blueprint,in his archive he had 98K and SKS,anyone know hat happened to that website or the author??

The only parts difference in blueprints is Barrel,main housing and sometimes bolt construction (earlier models)...

Also earlier SKS models had needle style bayonet sometimes called ice pick bayonet..

<< Prev Topic Blueprints and Drawings Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version