Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
1 member and 68 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Bulgarian Key Chain Gun Parts
Weaponeer Forums : Blueprints and Drawings

Posted in Blueprints and Drawings
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  xLuty

Cpl
Cpl

Posted: August 18 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged Quote xLuty

That twist derringer above, is that the 22 version or the black powder 36? Cos I'd wondered about making another using parts of the classic twist derringer they sell on dixie gun works. Not sure if I'd use it to copy the pieces and make my own or just try add a .22lr liner to it, then turn the percussion cap nipple into something with a firing pin.

Now, on topic to Bulgarian keychain guns. I'm thinking of having a crack. I've got most of the tools I think I'll need. Quite basic stuff. No mill or lathe. Though I've got a drill press. Will buy a cross vise to use it to mill.

My plan was to make the actual body out of aluminum or brass. Have it as a either blank firer, firing the 8mm caps used in the blank shooters. Or a .177 flobert like those derringers that've popped up lately. I'll probably use a barrel sleeve inside the brass too.

One thing I'm a little worried about is the connection. The dovetail joint that connects the two pieces together. I'm confident with doing one part of it. The female part, just not entirely confident with the male. Any tips? Can you guys think of any other ways to join it.

Also, when the buttons / triggers are set in the piece. I assumed they were slidely wider at the bottom, so they don't pop right out the top. How would you insert them if it was like this?
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View xLuty's Profile Search for other posts by xLuty

TOFAB

E-3
E-3

Posted: January 20 2015 at 2:44pm | IP Logged Quote TOFAB

Thank you Chainmail for the key chain parts info.
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View TOFAB's Profile Search for other posts by TOFAB

RD145

E-2
E-2

Posted: August 08 2016 at 2:55am | IP Logged Quote RD145

Here is a video of a keychain gun being made from scratch that people might be interested in. While it doesn't fire bullets, the process of making it is the same as one that does.

See the video here.
View RD145's Profile Search for other posts by RD145

azotas

E-2
E-2

Posted: October 21 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged Quote azotas

I made cad files if anyone is interested.Its not exactly the same but you should get the idea how it works.

https://grabcad.com/library/keychain-gun-hornet-1
View azotas's Profile Search for other posts by azotas

<< Prev Topic Blueprints and Drawings Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version