Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
2 members and 26 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 28

We have 2 member(s), 9 spiders, 26 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
Guestinoni, fefAdmike

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (147):
Guestinoni, fefAdmike, Juitlekneentero, GuestSeaph, Evelina92Cex, bikergunnut, Guestspoda, flyman, BreztClupe, Frazkcaf, blastattack, ApirwAncet, HoxiasillHist, soriissuend, fermneoroup, Colleendealt, KernelKrink, SamuelNuado, Sandrapleaf, Faustocer, taracf60, Josephelimi, talion, ulotki5w, IglanomHar, Don18P, svetkatex, Keithcig, JamesWah, Annanorateu, backbencher, lucileta60, Altessy, tesPexengexia, jeffreyrq60, corrinets3, mereebova, GeorgeAbila, Annacoiaqex, AbeseHitCib, Wraklyadula, bbrown, wendigw69, TeresaJuh, Idaho Guns, Annayofaheh, ArturoGeova, NoRxDup, Annanorazej, RamhatKam, KevinWeind, AuqyeAncet, kennethnu16, ds1948, Josh_Dale, inakw1, Endurl, shelleycc3, Izabella81Cex, Haroldenath, Ronaldnum, JeffreyZonna, jimdoc, dominiquett11, Briantub, contactnbskno, ZacharyKeype, CarmeloWaf, Silviaprurl, MikeTiceinjes, DavidLah, old guns, MihaLomosBet, masonha, phoebetn69, Joewrgnx, Howardfuego, francl4, Robertpal, Tylocen, terryyy69, NerazumI, Ecucyday, 11millimeter, Goewtdws, Vanessa2014, concepcionaf3, Breinisch, PatrojenHar, Acrittercema, leslienz3, Emissoksattib, Jessieamouh, ryche, azotas, RobertKex, uplikigue, KeypeBreelty, sergioas16, ThomasWob, fannieqv16, edgarsu16, DaBears38, apocalypsenow, genaur11, perryow18, savannahqp4, mauricesl16, noemier2, imeldapc60, mmspurg, carlyrb18, ElmerHot, jandq3, GoseLogs, herbertwj69, Michaelchilt, umla, marionau4, ClarataucT, thomasbh60, RonaldHiels, serenazc3, EROjadance, terrencest16, Jamesdus, lorettaja11, alibiaEmand, alysonrd16, ExceteRem, vozysoove, voldjeoveaM, brandierm1, PerLipBeilirl, Robertopirl, rulmiriucculkiz, chrystaleg1, Danieltew, Murasnasp, erolerenelo, reonfubrolo, FoneeZexCot, empisypeSpeancy, FugJertantara, britneypy16, nadiajl2, gretaoi60

Guy sells guns on Youtube
Weaponeer Forums : DIY Projects

Posted in DIY Projects
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  aggi.partovi

Private
Private

Posted: December 15 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged Quote aggi.partovi

Hi, poeple. There is a reknown channel on youtube where a gou named jewishjoulegenerator converts blank guns and replicas into fully functional high quality liveshooters. Im sure somes of you know this guy already.

Now hes offering replacementbarrels for blank guns and claims that they are even legal. I thought like how can I trust this guy, but then I checked his Channel for negative comments by scammed people. Channel is clear. Whats your oppinion: scam or nah? Here you got the Link>
https://www.youtube.com/user/JewishJouleGeneratorclick Link
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View aggi.partovi's Profile Search for other posts by aggi.partovi

UKBiker

1LT
1LT

Posted: December 16 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged Quote UKBiker

For a start he is converting blank firing replicas that he loads with .380ACP rounds, to get them to fit into the 9mmPAK blank magazines he pushes the head 2mm further into the case.

The barrels he is producing are smoothbored and appear to be glued into the existing breech.
These conversions are dodgy and are liable to fail after a few rounds, if you watch his videos he only fires a few rounds, the accuracy is not very good as the bullets are tumbling after they leave the barrels.
He only appears to convert balnk firing replicas made by the Turkish Zoraki company although I have seen a couple of other examples he has done.

I would steer well clear, I would have thought the relevant authorities are aware of him and will no doubt be watching who purchases these barrels from him. The legality of them will depend entirely on which country you live in and what their rspsective laws are in those countries.

Just my thoughts on him, I have been aware of him for a year or so, having spoken with him via youtube messages I am not confident in what he is doing.
Funny x 1
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View UKBiker's Profile Search for other posts by UKBiker

Sixtysixdeuce

E-3
E-3

Posted: December 18 2014 at 7:30pm | IP Logged Quote Sixtysixdeuce

Quote:
claims that they are even legal.

Not without a title II stamp for AOW or SBS.

Smoothbore guns under 26" OAL aand 18" barrel are a big no-no.  What he is manufacturing can carry up to a 10 year vacation in club fed per weapon.

And no, it's not safe, either.
View Sixtysixdeuce's Profile Search for other posts by Sixtysixdeuce

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: December 19 2014 at 1:41pm | IP Logged Quote backbencher

Have a feeling these are European conversions.  Sounds like they work, as long as you don't get the breech too hot & melt the glue.  Silver solder would be a better solution, and it's possible to rifle the bbls.  Ingenious solution to the magazine issue, albeit's raising pressures a bit.
Agree x 1Disagree x 1
View backbencher's Profile Search for other posts by backbencher

UKBiker

1LT
1LT

Posted: December 19 2014 at 3:58pm | IP Logged Quote UKBiker

THe original blank barrel screws part way into the breech block which is also the blank firing chamber on these and the barrel is pinned to prevent removal using a hardened pin. It looks like he is screwing the new barrels all the way (you can see the join at the top of the feed ramp) and then gluing them in place.
A rifled barrel would be a better option, but would also increase pressures as the ID of the smoothbore barrel is pretty much allowing the projectile to slide through without swaging it down.
With the increase in pressure frmo pushing the projectile 2mm further into the case combined with the increased pressure from the rifled barrel, I think it would very likely blow the chamber, as the actual barrel thickness where it screws into the breech block is pretty thin by the look of it, and the breech block itself isn't exactly the strongest area either.
I know the Zoraki pistols are supposedly the strongest ones available to convert but they are still not designed for the pressures involved.

aggi.partovi

Private
Private

Posted: December 21 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged Quote aggi.partovi

Allright, people. Ive ordered a vektor cp1 barrel from him and already got send the how-to. Sounds actually pretty easy. If its ok, i will post some photos of the gun after its successfully converted. Maybe a shooting vid also.

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: December 22 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged Quote backbencher

Don't know what legalities you're dealing with, but if there's a chance your posts could come back to bite you, you might want to edit them.  What you're doing is legal in most states in the US as long as you use a rifled bbl, not so in a lot of countries.

UKBiker

1LT
1LT

Posted: December 22 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged Quote UKBiker

As far as I know BB the barrels that he is using in the vids are all smoothbored, he said he tried rifling once and the results weren't much better than smoothbore.

I think the legal issues surrounding these conversions could end up with a lot of trouble for people following his advice etc. I would have thought the authorities will be monitoring any communications with him to see who is buying from him.

These really appear to be disposable Saturday night special with very little consideration for any legalities.

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: December 22 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged Quote backbencher

We've seen some impressive home building vids from countries which make exercise one's natural right of self-defense very difficult, and I have a lot of sympathy for folks who have no effective legal way to own a weapon.  But very often, the penalties for getting caught w/ an unregistered weapon are severe, and if the authorities can point to an internet post in which someone stated their intention to break the law, it becomes much more difficult to claim the fiction that one found the gun, or it was dropped in one's unlocked car by someone else.

Biker, is there any route in the UK where one can legally build a weapon, or may it only be done at a licensed gunshop's premises?

UKBiker

1LT
1LT

Posted: December 22 2014 at 2:32pm | IP Logged Quote UKBiker

To be honest BB I'm not too sure there is unless I was a registered gunsmith, even then anything would still need to go off to a proof house for testing.

I can build inert replicas, and I am allowed to build blank firing replicas, but these have to be incapable of discharging any shot or other missile. even blank firing replicas here cannot vent the gases through the muzzle, they have to have a port exiting just in front of the chamber either up or down but nothing venting from the muzzle as something could theoretically be placed in the end and propelled out of it with a blank cartridge.

It is not easy to do anything over here, to even buy a realistic airsoft replica you have to be a member of a recognised skirmishing club unless you want to have a bright orange or bright green gun.

Our firearms laws are a series of mish mash legislation which has usually been drafted in a rush following an event like the Hungerford mass shooting which saw semi auto centrefire rifles banned and DUnblane school massacre which saw "short guns" banned resulting in handguns needing to have barrels of no less than 12 inches and a coat hanger permanently fixed to the grip bringing the overall length to no less than 24 inches.

Anything I want to have a go at building will need to be incapable of discharging anything, if I build an inert replica I will make certain parts from a material that is not possible to do anything with like a plastic barrel for example or aluminium for example, that way I can't be accused of intending to do something I have no intention of doing.

Possesion of an unlicenced firearm here carries a prison term of 5 years, which is mandatory, the judge has no discretion in these cases.

Apart from the fact I am far too pretty for jail I have other pans for the next five years which don't involve being confined for 23 hours per day with some sweaty herbert in a cell.

My Great Dane rescue boy is almost 9.5 years old he's been with me since he was 22 months old, and potentially he could enjoy another 3 or 4 years, and I don't want to miss out on that. I also want to have a crack at the UK speed record for the sub 1000cc unfaired naturally aspirated class next year to see if I can get my bike up to 200mph over the flying kilometre.

Neither of these things can be accomplished listening to some ignorant tattooed behemoth farting less than 6 feet away all night

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: December 23 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged Quote backbencher

If you end up w/ an AR, let me know, perhaps we can fit you for a custom stock.  

aggi.partovi

Private
Private

Posted: December 23 2014 at 5:16am | IP Logged Quote aggi.partovi

Ive got the barrel, guys. Imma try out ;-)

Sora-tobu chiru

SFC
SFC

Posted: December 23 2014 at 2:18pm | IP Logged Quote Sora-tobu chiru

UKBiker wrote:
I also want to have a crack at the UK speed record for the sub 1000cc unfaired naturally aspirated class next year to see if I can get my bike up to 200mph over the flying kilometre

I know I really shouldn't, but that qoute automatically came in mind

- You English?
- Heavens no...

I'm no Pommie,
I'm from Invercargill in New Zealand.

“I believe when you become an engineer, and they teach you the disciplines, you learn that one and one make two, and that you have to do it this way because this is what the book says to do, I think it prevents you from becoming a true designer. If I sometimes knew what the engineering math was on some of my designs before going all the way through with them, I probably would’ve quit earlier.”

Eugene M. Stoner
View Sora-tobu chiru's Profile Search for other posts by Sora-tobu chiru

UKBiker

1LT
1LT

Posted: December 23 2014 at 6:45pm | IP Logged Quote UKBiker

Hahaha funnily enough Sora I was watching the worlds fastest Indian on TV only a few days ago. It is one of my favourite movies.

Bert Monroe was a breed apart, I would love to visit the salt flats at Bonneville, and have a crack with my bike to see how fast I could go.

UKBiker

1LT
1LT

Posted: February 19 2015 at 7:47pm | IP Logged Quote UKBiker

I wonder how the original poster got on I have just seen loads of stuff on youtube in regards to the guy converting these blank guns being a scam artist taking payment from people for sending them a barrel and then not sending anything out to them.

I do hope he didn't get stung by this clown

xLuty

Cpl
Cpl

Posted: April 04 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged Quote xLuty

All I'm hearing is that he's a scam artist too. It wouldn't surprise me. People have been asking him to sell his guns for years. I know in one video where he's testing his firearms one misfires a few times. He blames the primers. In another someone asks what loads the 380 rounds are and he seems to be building his own from shells, the powder from blanks and a primer.

There's a guy posting videos that this jewish fellow took his money (JewishJouleGenerator aka TheJewishConnection) - I have a feeling all the accounts of people saying they got deliveries were his own sock puppet accounts. Any account that's older then a few months is probably a friends. It's funny cos so far all the "fan made videos" where people are supposedly videoing and showing the guns they were sent have his exact accent. They're literally either him or his mates.

I'd steer well clear
View xLuty's Profile Search for other posts by xLuty

Zuzzy

1SGT
1SGT

Posted: April 04 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged Quote Zuzzy

Its almost certain he is not jewish, it seems like hes maybe somewhere from Eastern Europe.

My BS alarm started ringing even more after seeing "AIRSOFT TO 7,62x39mm LIVE ROUND" video that looks like they added the sound and gunfire effect, since it is not seen that the gun cycles and cases eject after firing.

This could be the classic scam where the artist heavily relies on the illegality of the sold product and knows that scammed person will not contact authorities, fearing that they will be prosecuted also.
View Zuzzy's Profile Search for other posts by Zuzzy

xLuty

Cpl
Cpl

Posted: May 18 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged Quote xLuty

Yeah, after looking further into it, he's a scammer for sure.

He's changing his youtube name every week. Went from jewish joule generator to jewish mafia, jew this, jew that. I can't keep up! anyway, he deletes the comments of any unhappy customers and blocks them I guess. I noticed all his "satisfied customer videos" they all sounded just like him (either him himself or his friend, same accent) or they just didn't speak at all.

I hope this guy goes down. There's a guy on youtube hosting videos about him being a scammer. He claims next he's going to scam people for money out of fake passports who are needing them to get out of dangerous areas. Nasty bugger. He'll get his though. He's been reported for years. They'll be looking into him, waiting for him to slip up.
View xLuty's Profile Search for other posts by xLuty

molon labe

MSG
MSG

Posted: May 22 2015 at 4:17pm | IP Logged Quote molon labe

This thread got me thinking.... perhaps I should by one of the blank guns and make my own replacement rifled barrel to convert to 32 acp. Shouldnt take much work to the bolt face to make it work... the lower pressure would be far safer.... and u could always slide a 32 acp mag inside of the existing mag body.
View molon labe's Profile Search for other posts by molon labe Visit molon labe's Homepage

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: May 22 2015 at 5:00pm | IP Logged Quote backbencher

DO EEET.  

<< Prev Topic DIY Projects Next Topic >>

Page of 2 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version