Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
0 member and 33 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 33

We have 0 member(s), 7 spiders, 33 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
None.

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (131):
Davidliz, Apteekissa Suomi, Danmarks online apot, AngelaSax, Farmakeia Greece Onl, bikergunnut, Michaeltom, unairabas, LanceS4803, backbencher, dcorb, ojofniwza, ryche, azcaptnemo, Lutyman70, Robertautox, edabugewiy, kapiguqoqda, ukaofufo, SarahPaw, dinaph18, ezuohavpiz, ulitaqeawuda, willieiq18, stortwebapotek life, marinaHar, Paraquat, BrianSet, Bhrsianroode, shellycr18, yeseniaiz60, myralj3, Sergiojonia, SusanDat, catherineiu69, eddievk2, Alinkaclu, AlbertAlove, nathanielad16, Kathyder, amieze1, Deutschland Apotheke, stort-web-apotek, rolandnf60, amyqs4, jetloco, Richard/SIA, Gr Farmakeia, geraldinesa18, madelineow16, ronaldii18, Alinkabvv, RB20Fast, jaimezp60, CurtisVV, byronpw4, mmspurg, charlesbd4, VbsfynPainna, Mjolnir1317, myrarj11, flyman, Samuel065, junkcollector, milagrosif16, m1a76251, zzorga, Nick_Bailey, freddiett18, magdalenacz2, shortfal, rickyeg4, kayetg11, RobertAgomB, corapr1, UnrebbcBladia, Josephtox, ammojoe, williehz4, Ghoulardi, feleciahn4, susannapj2, FarimfQuomy, bbrown, susiefd3, louisgz11, JeffreyAroff, marquitazd69, Zuzzy, tammikc11, lynnepq11, Msnbttomins, jamesde60, michelleux18, LastChanceArms, frankbj4, elizabethfe18, Arereehl, elisabethgp11, elaineyo4, Alisa93saupt, lorenaqk16, jayxw2, annnx2, latashaff16, goldieeh16, rodneygt3, jesusgi3, Darrellneree, bertiewt69, tashalr16, verayk69, sorry0svet, Frankmes, lorabx4, sheliaxb69, gracedd69, Margiealtes, jonas16, maricelact1, TaannosOrall, geraldineqw60, martinrk1, linapc2, faydq2, josefayg16, Tanner Frisby, stanleytn60, alexanderlw60, josephineiq18, coreyba4

WTS Bulgarian 7.62 Bolts, Bolt carriers
Weaponeer Forums : For Sale/Trade or Want to buy

Posted in For Sale/Trade or Want to buy
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  ice69man2005

Private
Private

Posted: August 20 2016 at 1:51am | IP Logged Quote ice69man2005

I have some parts that I'm selling to raise funds for another build. These are Bulgarian AK47 bolts and carriers with the better telescoping tube recoil springs. These were stored for a couple years but they were coated with cosmoline as you will see in the pictures. I wiped off any big chunks but didn't go crazy so it's still kinda on the surface, in the nooks and crannies and other spots like the ass end. I have a mix of finishes (baked enamel, blued, white polished) and took pictures from every angle to photograph their condition. The only camera I have is on my Android phone so I took pictures outside in the afternoon. I took triplicates and weeded it down to the good shots but even then I might have missed an angle or two. And when I went to upload the few hundred pics to photobucket they said it had an oops and missed a few pictures but wouldn't say which it missed uploading. But there are enough of every angle that you can see the condition.

Now for the Pricing with shipping included
I'm sending everything USPS so the bolts will fit in a small box but the BCGs and springs will need a medium one.

Bolts are $65

Bolt Carriers are $65

Bolt and carrier sets are $120

Recoil springs are $35 (long bastards need the bigger box but if you buy a carrier or carrier set I'll knock off $5)

I will mix and match bolts and carriers if you would like. If the bolt has the same number (ie bolt 1 and bolt carrier 1) as the carrier it is a matching numbers set. The last post has the serial numbers written down by the number I assigned it, followed by the finish and whether it's a set or just a bolt or carrier. For the finish, BE is Baked Enamel, Blued is a blued finish and WP is a white polished finish. PM me with questions.

This will be cross posted so PM me for the official time stamp then post I'll take number X in the WTS ad
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View ice69man2005's Profile Search for other posts by ice69man2005

ice69man2005

Private
Private

Posted: August 20 2016 at 1:54am | IP Logged Quote ice69man2005

Recoil springs

Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

ice69man2005

Private
Private

Posted: August 20 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged Quote ice69man2005

Serials

Bolts and Carriers
BE=Baked enamel
Blued=blued
WP= white polished

<< Prev Topic For Sale/Trade or Want to buy Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version