Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
1 member and 40 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 41

We have 1 member(s), 10 spiders, 40 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
flyman

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (57):

Mount Identification
Weaponeer Forums : For Sale/Trade or Want to buy

Posted in For Sale/Trade or Want to buy
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  Hawkeye Mole

CSM
CSM

Posted: November 29 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged Quote Hawkeye Mole

Can anyone please help identify this mount? Every time I try to upload a pic to Weaponeer it fails.

Mount
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

backbencher

COL
COL

Posted: November 29 2016 at 4:49pm | IP Logged Quote backbencher

Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View backbencher's Profile Search for other posts by backbencher

Hawkeye Mole

CSM
CSM

Posted: November 30 2016 at 8:41am | IP Logged Quote Hawkeye Mole

I have two of them, and cannot remember where I bought them or for what. Too damn many things in the gun room for too long. Maybe MG34. Markings are:

N0389

Hawkeye Mole

CSM
CSM

Posted: November 30 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged Quote Hawkeye Mole

Maybe PKM?

1fozziebear

E-3
E-3

Posted: November 30 2016 at 10:05pm | IP Logged Quote 1fozziebear

definitely PKM

value depends on polish or russian
View 1fozziebear's Profile Search for other posts by 1fozziebear

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: December 10 2016 at 12:39am | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

100% PKM  great  ultra light weight tripod.  the Tripod on the PKM also holds the  cleaning rod.  now I used to have a PKM that was new untouched and never fired prior to demil, but I don't know if I sold the tripod when I sold the PKM.   I have to look through my storage to see.  frankly I hope I still have it, because I fully intended to make an adapter for it, so I can mount my 6.5x47 Lapua Rifle on it.         &nb sp;         

Now I don't know what your looking for, but we have been adding adapters to  every kind of tripod out there...   (and I currently have atleast 14 tripods).   back 10 years ago were had adapters for MG42 mounts and AA tripods that allowed us to mount our Browning 1919A4's.  in fact I have a BREDA Mount (and Breda kit I have yet to build) and I had a friend build an adapter to mount twin shorty 1919's with individual T&E so we could set them up so both hit the same general spot or space them apart like a WWII fighter.  and the best part is both the 1919's ran off a single crank (also setup to fire one at a time or at the same time) and since this was an early crankfire unit, I was able to have a rate of fire of 1200 rpm from two semi auto's..  the adapter also had ammo can mounts as well as a can to capture brass as well as links or belts.

So if you need a mount for something specific and you don't care about it being a mismatch... go for it...     I have one original WWII MG42 mount and a post war HK MG42 mount ( These are the best of all gun mounts)  but I don't have a mount (YET) for my semi MG34.  it's a safe bet it will have two adapters based on the way the Bipod attaches.  for a good QD mount on the original MG42 mount, BUT  I also intend to use the same attachment for a Pintal, so it will plug right on any US Mount.   

I'm very thankful that I had money 15 years ago to buy them when they were affordable by today's standards  lol   sadly I had to sell nearly my whole collection: several MG42's several MG34's and my DShK with the semi parts and the rewelding jig with it, plus several MAXIM kits and mounts. all things I'll never be able to replace, but sometimes life seems to hate you, and force you to liquidate for quick cash...

And I'm farther now than ever before to buy a Luger (shooter) always dreamed of buying an Artillery Model with Holster stock, and for some strange reason I have always wanted a Borchardt Automatic pistol (designed by an American Citizen, and the precursor of the German Luger).  

The name Parabellum (of 9x19 Parabellum)  derive's from a Latin phrase, Si VisPacem Para Bellum. Translated into German this became Bereite Den Krieg vor Parabellum, or in English, “If you Want Peace, Prepare For War."

Weaponeer.net survives on donations made each Month by the membership. if we don't get enough donations, our hosting provider turns off the website, and only turns it back on after the hosting fee's have been paid. Please... every donation counts
View weaponeer's Profile Search for other posts by weaponeer Visit weaponeer's Homepage

<< Prev Topic For Sale/Trade or Want to buy Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version