Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
9 members and 43 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 52

We have 9 member(s), 9 spiders, 43 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
BarbaraMit, Guestinoni, nanniefj1, Hildagex, nanniefj1, nanniefj1, nanniefj1, MikeTiceinjes, Paraquat

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (190):
Guestinoni, Hildagex, nanniefj1, Paraquat, BarbaraMit, MikeTiceinjes, vozysoove, Mariawaw, Leonardfam, Ugastrial, ThomasViofe, JosephCap, FugJertantara, voldjeoveaM, lavonneav2, FoneeZexCot, MichaelGlaph, jimdoc, carolejl18, ds1948, jannieyq4, Pavlosdwg, player.001, helgakm4, backbencher, Mariaslemy, DonnaTooke, kostja3843, hillarysc18, Lewisfab, cristinaha4, AgrodarCek, nikkiyd60, Servicexwy, Jordangaw, HeroHog, 1ask_sergey, azotas, ClarataucT, jamsch63, Annajovajer, igor-gudov, SamuelNuado, bikergunnut, mollieha69, fiaolga5 , MikeDub, belousov-86, aureliavb60, IndicarZ, talion, snegiroaxx, julia_tr, Ibgreezy, Juliofaise, alberotito, art_liya, AndrewWaise, Howardfuego, rulmiriucculkiz, Orlandoinips, reonfubrolo, alibiaEmand, LorenREsolf, Murasnasp, dlbard, courtneydq1, CharlesRilla, grekowa_inna , wesleyyw2, Serviceljr, deliavo3, PolemirBup, Aliceunise, lottiewt2, TeamVega, ivan-maz0, Colleendealt, Jacobvor, letamm2, teresaxr3, bokarev.vas, jeromepq11, Kikken, chapelle444, benjamintj18, dwightrt1, willardfg3, marcellalf1, karasn4, APEXgunparts, Chefs Cnife, ConnieKig, StephenEmado, shavlegi, wizard-05, adelezy60, NadolahI, crazybushman, fefAdmike, Rardgreeddy, fermneoroup, smolonen, HoxiasillHist, soriissuend, commander bond, Scottmuh, hawkKib, essiede16, Barbarabag, candycl60, ArobertWep, Andreasnyk, EugenePaymn, saqwer5w, Michaelchilt, juliezj4, brentvx18, martinnq60, m1a76251, constancebb11, subtiser, anitabb18, dcorb, fernandoot1, DaW, Donaldgok, nicholenp69, charlesjm1, maegr1, Raymondnic, prvnob, Don18P, jaimedc11, sandramm11, marisaqz1, marionfh18, Karloszdr, marthayd2, zhasik_28_90 , xsKevinPeale, josiepp18, bbrown, melvinlh60, cal50, RomanDoK, Eugemqmanny, Stevkhen216Terie, Dn155lAremo, CorergqrMal, RolandItets, mollydc1, AriekwqEnaps, ermacl18, lilianad11, Josh_Dale, camillevz11, atrork, robert decamp, kristiesp16, carmeladp2, miguelyd2, karajj4, Range Toys, mariantc18, Briputt, martinxa1, Stekljannye Banki Op, florinetx60, ceciliaob60, elnoraej11, dustinea11, Cross, friedaub60, Pavlosglz, Jaredaburl, Geremosmurl, donen18, latishacq2, tamikabl3, essieng18, janerr16, brettbv16, tracitd16, MartahDielp, tiffanydp4, alfredahd16, marlenexs11, Packet, toniary18

Sportsmans Guide Coupons
Weaponeer Forums : Coupons

Posted in Coupons
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  emptythemag

MSG
MSG

Posted: June 23 2006 at 3:25am | IP Logged Quote emptythemag

I'm a Sportsman's Guide junkie...For anyone who doesn't belong to the Sportsman's guide buyers club, I highly recommend doing so. You save on nearly everything through a buyers discount. You can also make 4 payments on purchases over a hundred bucks. Additionally if you purchase anything at the time your membership is up for renewal, they will deduct the cost of your membership renewal off the cost of shipping for that order. I thought that we might also start a section to post the latest coupons. Normally they offer a $5 and $10 off coupon. But you can also get a $15 or $20 off coupon as well. The bigger savings coupons are for your more expensive purchases. There is an ongoing thread on the FAL files for the coupons. Right now I don't see any of the larger coupon codes posted, but maybe some of you are aware of some.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid= 1595920#post1595920

Edited by emptythemag
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

emptythemag

MSG
MSG

Posted: June 25 2006 at 7:57am | IP Logged Quote emptythemag

Here's a $15.00 coupon code #SPG2453 and a $20 off code #SPG2662. I’m not sure about the expiration dates but they were just posted on another sight. I think you have to make a $150 purchase to get the $15 off and $200 for the $20 off.

Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

Hawkeye Mole

CSM
CSM

Posted: June 25 2006 at 9:28am | IP Logged Quote Hawkeye Mole

I like the $10 off $100 coupon.  This allows you to make an ammo case purchase and get most of the shipping covered.

G_FAL

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: June 25 2006 at 12:17pm | IP Logged Quote G_FAL

Codes for Guns Network & AK-47.net members ?

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/section/section.asp?s=2993

View G_FAL's Profile Search for other posts by G_FAL

jetskrtal

MSG
MSG

Posted: June 25 2006 at 7:44pm | IP Logged Quote jetskrtal

emptythemag wrote:

I'm a Sportsman's Guide junkie...For anyone who doesn't belong to the Sportsman's guide buyers club, I highly recommend doing so. You save on nearly everything through a buyers discount. You can also make 4 payments on purchases over a hundred bucks. Additionally if you purchase anything at the time your membership is up for renewal, they will deduct the cost of your membership renewal off the cost of shipping for that order. I thought that we might also start a section to post the latest coupons. Normally they offer a $5 and $10 off coupon. But you can also get a $15 or $20 off coupon as well. The bigger savings coupons are for your more expensive purchases. There is an ongoing thread on the FAL files for the coupons. Right now I don't see any of the larger coupon codes posted, but maybe some of you are aware of some.     I hear ya,I'm addicted to this too.I have to buy something every time I get a new catalog.Gotta have it!!!!!!

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid= 1595920#post1595920

View jetskrtal's Profile Search for other posts by jetskrtal

Yooper-Al

CSM
CSM

Posted: July 02 2006 at 11:21pm | IP Logged Quote Yooper-Al

$10.00 OFF Your Merchandise Order of $99 or more!
Good through July 10, 2006

Coupon Code: SPG2633
View Yooper-Al's Profile Search for other posts by Yooper-Al Visit Yooper-Al's Homepage

elmacgyver0

CSM
CSM

Posted: July 04 2006 at 7:33am | IP Logged Quote elmacgyver0

emptythemag wrote:

Here's a $15.00 coupon code #SPG2453 and a $20 off code #SPG2662. I’m not sure about the expiration dates but they were just posted on another sight. I think you have to make a $150 purchase to get the $15 off and $200 for the $20 off.

I just used the $20 coupon to buy a flintlock rifle and it worked, saved me the $19.99 shipping! Here is a new $10.00 coupon code they sent me with my shipping notice, #SPG2291 expires 9/11/06.

View elmacgyver0's Profile Search for other posts by elmacgyver0

emptythemag

MSG
MSG

Posted: August 20 2006 at 2:12am | IP Logged Quote emptythemag

Anyone know the latest $15 or $20 off coupon code?

arfoi

SFC
SFC

Posted: August 20 2006 at 9:41am | IP Logged Quote arfoi

Me too.  15 or 20 will be fine if you have a code.  Gonna spend round 200 so the 20 off should be great.
View arfoi's Profile Search for other posts by arfoi

arfoi

SFC
SFC

Posted: August 23 2006 at 11:59am | IP Logged Quote arfoi

Just got an order in from Sportsman's Guide.  It had a $10 off on order over $99 in it.  The coupon code is SPG2996. 

Wish it were a 20% or some larger value but that is all that I got.

View arfoi's Profile Search for other posts by arfoi

emptythemag

MSG
MSG

Posted: September 22 2006 at 9:08am | IP Logged Quote emptythemag

I just renewed my membership to the guide so they gave me two decent coupons. Both are for $10 off any order of $49 or more. They both expire on 12-31-06. 

SPGK502 and SPGK270

emptythemag

MSG
MSG

Posted: September 23 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged Quote emptythemag

Heres another $10 off...

$10.00 OFF Your Merchandise Order of $99 or more!
Good through November 26, 2006

Coupon Code: SPG2473

garyd

MSG
MSG

Posted: October 20 2006 at 12:24pm | IP Logged Quote garyd

any new larger coupons like 15 or 20 dollars off
View garyd's Profile Search for other posts by garyd

Yooper-Al

CSM
CSM

Posted: December 27 2006 at 5:52pm | IP Logged Quote Yooper-Al

Here's another SG coupon:

Use code SPG2026 at checkout.

The $10.00 is good only on merchandise of $99.00 and greater.
Coupon Expiration Date: March 15, 2007, valid for one order only. Only
one coupon may be used per order.

View Yooper-Al's Profile Search for other posts by Yooper-Al Visit Yooper-Al's Homepage

MarkSki51

1SGT
1SGT

Posted: January 08 2007 at 8:30am | IP Logged Quote MarkSki51

Sportsmans Guide .......... SPG2215 10.00 off good for orders 99.00 up.......expires 1-14-07.
View MarkSki51's Profile Search for other posts by MarkSki51

wiley

SFC
SFC

Posted: January 08 2007 at 3:42pm | IP Logged Quote wiley

I agree.  If "they" are buying then so should we.  I just bought $600  worth of ammo from SG.  I still think that it's the Dems that own the guns and ammo and they clean up every time they give us a little scare.
View wiley's Profile Search for other posts by wiley

MarkSki51

1SGT
1SGT

Posted: January 08 2007 at 6:06pm | IP Logged Quote MarkSki51

I think There may be a chance the Dem's may come up with a "Special Ammo TAX" to slow those who use those "EVIL GUNS". I think they tried it in NYS but it didn't fly..............but you never know.......I have NEVER seen a Democrat that didn't see a TAX and not like it.
View MarkSki51's Profile Search for other posts by MarkSki51

ShuckersFan

CSM
CSM

Posted: January 20 2007 at 11:12am | IP Logged Quote ShuckersFan

New SG coupon code:

SPG2964 $10 of on $99 good until 3/31/07

tommerr

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: January 30 2007 at 9:57pm | IP Logged Quote tommerr

SPG2964 expires 3/31/07. I have two with the same number.

elmacgyver0

CSM
CSM

Posted: February 01 2007 at 11:55pm | IP Logged Quote elmacgyver0

SPG2295 expires 4/19/07      $10 off on $99 or more.
View elmacgyver0's Profile Search for other posts by elmacgyver0

<< Prev Topic Coupons Next Topic >>

Page of 5 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version