Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
3 members and 35 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 38

We have 3 member(s), 8 spiders, 35 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
bikergunnut, RobinMarttensss, Richardguilt

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (230):
Richardguilt, RobinMarttensss, bikergunnut, StanleyPer, empisypeSpeancy, cal50, Lewisdom, FugJertantara, HoxiasillHist, soriissuend, Juitlekneentero, LagertiLix, petHepsitEstifs, fefAdmike, Peterdenue, KeypeBreelty, MarkReext, Derekrarty, allenep60, rulmiriucculkiz, Altessy, mereebova, fermneoroup, Wraklyadula, uplikigue, erolerenelo, vozysoove, ExceteRem, alibiaEmand, Murasnasp, marilynyx60, cheriyx2, reonfubrolo, FoneeZexCot, Jamesglide, petramx16, maladjusted451, berylcb16, SpikeBuilt, melaniezf1, bbrown, lynettegs16, miguelld11, AlfredFem, FvytfVok, Darinwhish, Karenkig, joshuaiz1, jimdoc, darleneiz2, lloydak69, ethelnu4, Lelandvak, marivx69, LjuterGloge, victoriatz2, jetloco, KennethdoK, MaisieHuitnag, VerlieFriesennag, ClairPillionnag, JoshBreachnag, SandyBouquetnag, LouVanenag, RogerWoows, CamilleDumaisnag, HobertMothershednag, Progonhic, RoxannaLovellnag, Skiller, NorbertKeemannag, hulchpres, backbencher, denniswb2, fannygo3, janiceet16, dunningben, Matthewbrutt, ericie4, pointman, angelineit16, cleouf69, terrietm1, kristierg2, effieab4, irmans16, azotas, AWilliamtoInc, EvaemodE, estelleer18, GeorgeTip, deannarj16, tr6guns, Marvinjes, marinahz18, Vub, lenoradg60, Brianbop, Williestels, EvGeniTNe85, 11millimeter, hughwj2, marvaor60, MichaelSpoma, hopelv16, ronzor, antoniabe3, marciedl4, carlenevn3, mildredhm16, anniesu4, nadiakl2, Urbanhick, andrewnq11, Smallboy, jackqv60, myrnaoo1, CheapKib, marianaiy1, francf4, adamvm1, lupefr60, alycezg2, mauriceul11, KennethCic, derekyn16, cecilvo2, charlesor4, lisaqk2, mollynp60, Danielexark, MelanieWab, valeriafu69, jeffmr69, flossielz1, rhodabk1, pedrozn18, bobbidx18, darrencq2, seanhj4, irmabw4, eugeneit2, Andrewinfax, marciaez4, avisgc4, patriciafa1, sylviaxz4, ineslz1, mattietq1, Beahelmwourb, ramonpw18, julieyd60, freddieuu69, erickarf3, kurtht16, russelllt4, michellekt2, ericavf1, harveywp2, Angienem, anneliwourb, WilburSoulardnag, RichBullandnag, emilyyv3, JamesJig, inacf69, ArianeGhristnag, BeulaKoochnag, BrandenNavenag, StanfordHautannag, juanazu3, valeriepg4, NereidaRaridonnag, leonordh69, careyfr60, SantinaBottinag, LeonorStrawdernag, Patrioticz, olivegi1, alisawz3, HoustonSakicnag, shortfal, dianeah11, bettyefn11, exocallence, darrellhg11, hillaryxz3, michaelet2, EmileConyersnag, Susanwaw, beverleyaw4, estellamc1, VinceEmamb, kerior60, PatriaLinahannag, juliannegt60, pattygr60, Pdsc inc, gregab11, DarceyOtwellnag, frederickhn18, lisadm1, leanneqt11, Aschoffwourb, juliacu4, dcorb, TyroneBuh, brookect16, elbazg1, lucindalp4, gwendolynjs18, inezey60, glendasf2, terrencerh1, RobertReold, lenorabi18, paulacn4, Phyllisneata, felixso1, CanadafinN, katinayh3, m1a76251, lesleykg60, sidneypg60, MandieGennanag, armandopm60, maryellenjc2, theresagr60, arthurpz16, jeffyp16

Sportsmans Guide Coupons
Weaponeer Forums : Coupons

Posted in Coupons
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  emptythemag

MSG
MSG

Posted: February 05 2007 at 12:52am | IP Logged Quote emptythemag

I haven't seen one in quite a while...but I could sure use a $20 off coupon if anyone knows of one.
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

Yooper-Al

CSM
CSM

Posted: February 21 2007 at 8:13pm | IP Logged Quote Yooper-Al

Use code SPG2322 at checkout.

The $10.00 is good only on merchandise of $99.00 and greater.
Coupon Expiration Date: April 26, 2007
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View Yooper-Al's Profile Search for other posts by Yooper-Al Visit Yooper-Al's Homepage

Ulrik

E-2
E-2

Posted: March 24 2007 at 2:36pm | IP Logged Quote Ulrik

Use code SPG2957 at checkout.

The $10.00 is good only on merchandise of $99.00 and greater.
Coupon Expiration Date: May 31, 2007

----------------------------------------------
Use code SPGK410 at checkout.

The $10.00 is good only on merchandise of $50.00 and greater.
Coupon Expiration Date: May 31, 2007

View Ulrik's Profile Search for other posts by Ulrik

Musibike

2LT
2LT

Posted: March 24 2007 at 2:49pm | IP Logged Quote Musibike

Sportsmans guide is real good!

Thanks for the coupons.

Ralph's MOTORCYCLES, GUITARS, Bait & Pub.
View Musibike's Profile Search for other posts by Musibike Visit Musibike's Homepage

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: April 11 2007 at 3:26am | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

Sportsmans Guide coupon for free shipping (great for ammo)

SPGK40

I just used it, and paid NOTHING for shipping ammo!

Weaponeer.net survives on donations made each Month by the membership. if we don't get enough donations, our hosting provider turns off the website, and only turns it back on after the hosting fee's have been paid. Please... every donation counts
View weaponeer's Profile Search for other posts by weaponeer Visit weaponeer's Homepage

041x

1SGT
1SGT

Posted: April 12 2007 at 6:16pm | IP Logged Quote 041x

Any body else get the call from SG about using SPGK40?
View 041x's Profile Search for other posts by 041x Visit 041x's Homepage

ShuckersFan

CSM
CSM

Posted: April 12 2007 at 7:07pm | IP Logged Quote ShuckersFan

No, do tell....

041x

1SGT
1SGT

Posted: April 12 2007 at 7:28pm | IP Logged Quote 041x

I guy left a message that the coupon was for a two year club membership and that I need to pay $19.99 for shipping charges and some of my items have already shipped.   They can't do that can they.  The items have all ready shipped.

Shadman

SFC
SFC

Posted: April 12 2007 at 9:08pm | IP Logged Quote Shadman

I used the code for an order of 20 cases of ammo and I got a call today telling me that they have a new shipping policy enacted just last week. On orders of more than 15 items they will not honor the shipping price online. I was told my order is to big and they want $234 to send it common carrier but..... most of my order is backordered and will probably ship a few cases at a time. Last month I ordered 15 cans of 50BMG which weighs a ton and I paid $30 shipping that's it. They must of lost too much money last time on me and are trying to make up for it now.

Yooper-Al

CSM
CSM

Posted: April 12 2007 at 10:09pm | IP Logged Quote Yooper-Al

041x wrote:
I guy left a message that the coupon was for a two year club membership and that I need to pay $19.99 for shipping charges and some of my items have already shipped.   They can't do that can they.  The items have all ready shipped.

Tell them to take it all back... I'd bet they reconsider.

Yooper-Al

View Yooper-Al's Profile Search for other posts by Yooper-Al Visit Yooper-Al's Homepage

041x

1SGT
1SGT

Posted: April 12 2007 at 10:21pm | IP Logged Quote 041x

They are just making up stories about why the coupon is no good.  You bet I'm going to tell them to shove everything I ordered up there *ss and keep it.

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: April 13 2007 at 12:54am | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

If the website accepts the coupon, then they have to pay for it.  It's a valid coupon.

I'm sure they will fix the coupon really quick to prevent the heavy times from being shipped.

I received my shipment today, and no phone calls.  I bet it's just a panic reaction from SG for losing money on the ammo shipments..

Weaponeer.net survives on donations made each Month by the membership. if we don't get enough donations, our hosting provider turns off the website, and only turns it back on after the hosting fee's have been paid. Please... every donation counts
View weaponeer's Profile Search for other posts by weaponeer Visit weaponeer's Homepage

boss429

Level 3 Site Sponsor
Level 3 Site Sponsor

Posted: April 13 2007 at 8:14am | IP Logged Quote boss429

Weaponeer wrote:

If the website accepts the coupon, then they have to pay for it.  It's a valid coupon.

I'm sure they will fix the coupon really quick to prevent the heavy times from being shipped.

I received my shipment today, and no phone calls.  I bet it's just a panic reaction from SG for losing money on the ammo shipments..

Gary's right ,Panic$$$$. Damage control!

garyd

MSG
MSG

Posted: April 13 2007 at 10:51am | IP Logged Quote garyd

i cant pull up the 50 cal ammo on sportsman, does  anyone have a part number?
View garyd's Profile Search for other posts by garyd

TapperMan

Cpl
Cpl

Posted: April 13 2007 at 2:54pm | IP Logged Quote TapperMan

I used the coupon for free shipping and (crossing-my-fingers) haven't received the call. The order totals about 129 lbs and is coming in three UPS shipments, including a case of ammo.
View TapperMan's Profile Search for other posts by TapperMan

041x

1SGT
1SGT

Posted: April 13 2007 at 6:11pm | IP Logged Quote 041x

Well I spoke to them this morning and I had a number of other coupon codes that I had.  I gave them a few of them and they said they can't be used with this order.  So I told them that I don't want any of my order and they will have to issue a pick up for the items I already have.  Just think they wouldn't let $19.99 slide on a $380 order which was there fault in the first place.  I'm dropping SG like a stinky turd.

Shadman

SFC
SFC

Posted: April 13 2007 at 6:37pm | IP Logged Quote Shadman

Weaponeer wrote:

This is what there site says in the fine print.

• Orders having large quantities and/or oversized items may require special heavy/bulky shipping charges in addition to the regular surface charges. We will contact you via e-mail with any additional charges.
  • Items that are identified as Heavy/Bulky may require a shipping charge in addition to the regular surface shipping charges. Due to the weight and/or size of these items, special AIR delivery charges also apply. Large quantity orders may be considered commercial account orders, which would not be eligible for the Buyer's Club discount, and may require additional shipping charges. Additionally, a street address is required for large quantity orders and commercial account orders. You will be contacted after your order is processed to confirm any large quantity shipping charges.

Mule

1SGT
    1SGT

Posted: April 19 2007 at 2:29pm | IP Logged Quote Mule

I had to pay the $10.00 bulky handling charge and got the $19.99 free shipping.
    I got 1000rds of 223 and 752 of 30-06 (the one that caused the bulky charge) today.

Nitegunner

E-2
    E-2

Posted: April 19 2007 at 4:40pm | IP Logged Quote Nitegunner

Mule wrote:
    I had to pay the $10.00 bulky handling charge and got the $19.99 free shipping.<br>I got 1000rds of 223 and 752 of 30-06 (the one that caused the bulky charge) today.<br>

What 223 did you buy? I left the site and that ammo is back ordered except some SP.

View Nitegunner's Profile Search for other posts by Nitegunner

Mule

1SGT
    1SGT

Posted: April 19 2007 at 4:48pm | IP Logged Quote Mule

Wolf® .223 Rem.® 55 Gr. HP 1,000 rds.
        Product: WX2-84156
        Expected availability: April 30, 2007.

Everything you order is backordered these days.....  The 30-06 won't be in until May 21.

It makes it Christmas every time I get a package.  I have no freaking clue what it is I'm getting, so it's always a surprise...

<< Prev Topic Coupons Next Topic >>

<< Prev Page of 5 Next >>
      Post ReplyPost New Topic
    Printable version Printable version