Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
3 members and 35 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 38

We have 3 member(s), 9 spiders, 35 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
pearlieza3, pearlieza3, pearlieza3

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (38):

Romanian Ammo 680 Round Crate-8mm Mauser
Weaponeer Forums : Ammo Dump

Posted in Ammo Dump
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  Master Blaster

E-2
E-2

Posted: April 21 2017 at 10:11am | IP Logged Quote Master Blaster

Romanian 1970s-1980s manufacture 8mm ammunition. This ammo features a 154 grain steel core FMJ bullet and a lacquered steel case at bullet and primer. This is some of the more reliable surplus ammo available in 8mm and will work well in most Mauser rifles, semi auto, and full auto firearms. Like almost all surplus 8mm ammo, this ammo is corrosive primed so clean your weapon. Packaged in 20 round boxes, 340 rounds per spam can, 2 cans (680) with a can opener tool inside a crate. Price is $340 plus shipping to lower 48.
Shipping from 48909 Michigan to you. One crate is 53.2 lbs and measures 19" wide, 7" tall, 15" deep. You can input that into the UPS shipping calculator to get the estimated shipping to your zip code. Have pictures of crate, cans, and ammo if interested. Regards, Master Blaster
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View Master Blaster's Profile Search for other posts by Master Blaster

ryche

Level 2 Site Sponsor
Level 2 Site Sponsor

Posted: April 25 2017 at 7:12am | IP Logged Quote ryche

Would you do $300 plus shipping as i'm almost completely across the country from you in AZ. Thats gonna be alot of shipping.
I am really interested.
Ryche
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

ryche

Level 2 Site Sponsor
Level 2 Site Sponsor

Posted: April 28 2017 at 6:44am | IP Logged Quote ryche

Still interested. Tried to send a P.M. but got a internal server error.
Ryche

ryche

Level 2 Site Sponsor
Level 2 Site Sponsor

Posted: May 06 2017 at 8:49am | IP Logged Quote ryche

Blaster and i came to a deal and i got the ammo.
Good thing too, as i was about out
Ryche

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: May 08 2017 at 3:30pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

8mm surplus is hard to come by now that the US is blocked from purchasing surplus ammo.  countries are being paid to destroy their ammo rather than sell to the USA.         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;   

Which really sucks because both my Browning 1919 Belt fed semi's have been converted to 8mm Mauser... (*despite the fact that the 16inch barrels are burned out smooth bores) due to my 1919 twin mount with the twin "early model CRANKFIRE units" which operate from the single crank (they are set to fire right  and left, but they can also be set to fire both guns at the same time) when they ran good, I could get 1200 to 1400 rounds per minute out of the setup. So needless to say, my stock of ammunition is largely depleted LOL.         

The early 2000's were a great deal of fun...  weaponeer.net was "THE place to buy parts kits"  and we went to several 1919A4 shoots a year where the firing line was nearly all Browning Belt Feds.  back then we normally used 16inch barrels... and it was near the end of the 1919 shoot hay day that we found out that 1919's are not classed by the ATF as a rifle, so we didn't have to worry about SBR laws and as such, we could have any length barrels we wanted. no longer did we have to worry about getting below the 16.5 inch barrels, so briefly there were a few Browning 1919 Belt Fed Pistols  lol     

Ah, The good old days......   lol

Weaponeer.net survives on donations made each Month by the membership. if we don't get enough donations, our hosting provider turns off the website, and only turns it back on after the hosting fee's have been paid. Please... every donation counts
View weaponeer's Profile Search for other posts by weaponeer Visit weaponeer's Homepage

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: May 08 2017 at 3:52pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

8mm surplus is hard to come by now that the US is blocked from purchasing surplus ammo.  countries are being paid to destroy their ammo rather than sell to the USA.         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;   

Which really sucks because both my Browning 1919 Belt fed semi's have been converted to 8mm Mauser... (*despite the fact that the 16inch barrels are burned out smooth bores) due to my 1919 twin mount with the twin "early model CRANKFIRE units" which operate from the single crank (they are set to fire right  and left, but they can also be set to fire both guns at the same time) when they ran good, I could get 1200 to 1400 rounds per minute out of the setup. So needless to say, my stock of ammunition is largely depleted LOL.         

The early 2000's were a great deal of fun...  weaponeer.net was "THE place to buy parts kits"  and we went to several 1919A4 shoots a year where the firing line was nearly all Browning Belt Feds.  back then we normally used 16inch barrels... and it was near the end of the 1919 shoot hay day that we found out that 1919's are not classed by the ATF as a rifle, so we didn't have to worry about SBR laws and as such, we could have any length barrels we wanted. no longer did we have to worry about getting below the 16.5 inch barrels, so briefly there were a few Browning 1919 Belt Fed Pistols  lol     

Weaponeer.net survives on donations made each Month by the membership. if we don't get enough donations, our hosting provider turns off the website, and only turns it back on after the hosting fee's have been paid. Please... every donation counts
View weaponeer's Profile Search for other posts by weaponeer Visit weaponeer's Homepage

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: May 08 2017 at 3:53pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

weaponeer

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: May 08 2017 at 4:01pm | IP Logged Quote weaponeer

<< Prev Topic Ammo Dump Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version