Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
4 members and 32 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 36

We have 4 member(s), 10 spiders, 32 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
uplikigue, vozysoove, celinayy16, elsieug11

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (298):
uplikigue, elsieug11, celinayy16, FugJertantara, fefAdmike, empisypeSpeancy, Altessy, vozysoove, tesPexengexia, irragmatraump, HoxiasillHist, Murasnasp, ExceteRem, doragz60, Black Beard, wallacexe69, fermneoroup, Tammerwourb, petHepsitEstifs, Breemedok, UnincavailmCant, Emissoksattib, voldjeoveaM, easermedo, Juitlekneentero, lorenemn16, m1a76251, soriissuend, Wraklyadula, mablefz3, EvaemodE, MichaelMor, maryannju1, bikergunnut, KeypeBreelty, alibiaEmand, reonfubrolo, FoneeZexCot, sketwolilleagek, mereebova, backbencher, erolerenelo, seanbn1, PerLipBeilirl, rulmiriucculkiz, maeqr18, tracigw1, bernadetteoy2, deenakc18, Burkingwourb, JamesNex, janellesu11, francescani1, shawnge11, bbrown, georgekb2, edgarwr1, Malinamup, Waltermox, claudetteeh3, melodyoh11, Akirgwourb, kelseyom60, victorun2, nicholasxw18, jimdoc, GermanHit, emiliabt60, Vladimirliaky, mayyg2, carmenhj4, adelayv69, yvonnejs11, isabellaav1, taylorur3, Vonniewourb, pertmors, johannapp4, tilidcino, Fragkos, rubytc18, MediaDeaw, Mcelwainewourb, charlesdn11, jeromejf1, Jeremydougs, claudebg4, beverlywk1, thomasro11, CharlesBap, enriqueyp69, APEXgunparts, bethanywz16, Buzalbinewourb, sandrafl3, adelegb2, Stephenrit, sheilama60, pearliegk60, 11millimeter, Bartysmurl, christianpe4, nanettenn1, ernakc11, Cameronnow, lucilleif11, irmaup11, Davidwhima, tonyajh2, Lornakic, graciegn18, shirleytm18, conniegg3, Brandonwar, tedyr18, denniskr60, Jeremiahwourb, melvinlf2, shannamx16, tinman19, mayrabv11, Uzitiger, inna_mphq, Jamesbar, Robertavaws, evatw11, jasminewa2, Angelenawourb, marylouva60, rosalynmv69, ekjajr, sandraxl18, ArmThePeople, evenr16, Caryretwourb, hughhn16, jaclynkq18, ryche, lesleycl1, inna_ulrl, davebe4, merlewx69, lacyal16, inna_jajt, tammyzg18, seanyw11, Jonknf, inna_txxm, toniwf18, Coronwourb, debbiefe11, ricardota60, esmeraldajn18, EvGeniTNe85, larabk11, inna_frcw, Bobcatshorn, meganrm1, inna_qiog, barbaravz18, Kalliewourb, wadexz4, elsadq4, sherylga1, inna_pxgc, alycebk60, dominiqueho11, inna_edpu, jesseak1, virgilkz3, constancejv16, Abywiswourb, Jim038, LeroyGar, ninanr18, Servicedmo, inna_gahz, shannact18, rhodaey18, wendiph11, joannalt4, Christoperwourb, sabrinaui18, roseanntf11, RobertFlimb, marshabj2, leliayl60, ingridxk18, ritael2, Dellevarwourb, leahua4, ixanobowdaleb, christyti2, lenorete60, aliciaon60, saraer1, Thomasskipt, calvinyp11, earlinemg1, anastasiajq60, louisdq16, Daniellewourb, ethelnf60, tessamb1, azotas, stephanieyn4, myragh3, inna_udwa, eugeniaom11, rosaoa16, harriettsz4, Golkreewourb, guymh4, bobhg16, carlpf4, eveoe16, inajm69, nitapj69, jessievi3, corinaer4, Jeanyopwourb, velmabt2, guyzz60, miguelmd16, belindaow11, esperanzauw69, henryza16, carlosiz1, benjaminca1, joezb69, rubyvy3, jacquelinekm4, Shaylaswara, latoyake3, janellerk18, billieym1, autumnwv4, Kosmalawourb, rayin60, harrietdg60, angelinekr60, nevafm16, christianch18, telcokrist, EugeneaPhown, Mingledorffwourb, lorrievb2, galezb18, carolyd3, tommyey18, optovkatex, cheriesc60, Arakuswourb, mariettamt16, hallieig4, christinecm69, taniakm11, ujupanenin, ohowosifiluvo, carlaqa1, Susan_Xiewresk, nancyae1, floridadon, joezv16, rosalindac3, jarednx60, Pietrowiczwourb, neilbw3, teresafm18, carolel3, jeannettelq16, karizd11, richardgt4, joankn18, Blackstalkerwourb, rachelsj4, stacyfn11, anthonywo69, christophermx18, allisonev18, Pennywourb, RobertGrown, matthewtb3, rachaelax11, randallde2, melvinjt2, nathanielio69, stevenoo2, casandrahf18, carolegj18, lawrencexh1, harveyys16, christinecs4, magdalenafd69, theresapu1, vincentek11, maxhv4, kristime18

Kimber 22lr conversion Magazine
Weaponeer Forums : DIY Projects

Posted in DIY Projects
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  yaybacon

MSG
MSG

Posted: July 07 2017 at 9:57am | IP Logged Quote yaybacon

Eh, had to scrap all of my open projects because of the changing California gunlaws... but I backslid a little and spent the last 3days drawing a Kimber 22lr conversion magazine for this new 3dprinter at work   (warning though, the material I used shatters like glass if I drop the stupid thing hard enough.) 

And for the record, I am completely convinced that any news story saying "ooo terrorists were caught 3dprinting guns on their $400 fdm printer ooooo (ghost noises)" isn't news, this is only a clever sales pitch to sell those printers to people making non-gun related items, because although they are lying about the strength and longevity of the material when exposed to UV light (3d printed parts barely last a week if left in a window before turning to dust, or back into oil in some cases), technically to say a lie in such an indirect way, protects them from being charged with fraud.  Consider that there have been 3d printers that print directly into titanium and hardened steel since the 1970's, Which actually can be used for nefarious purposes, but have never once made it into the news in any negative way. oh and we had a client once who showed us his business using his 3d-printer to sell 1/3 scale running, full engine, full transmission, Ferrari's that print on the machine already assembled. just add gasoline and oil.

-done on a formlabs form2 using the clear v2 resin (other materials are probably better, but have not personally tested anything at all.)

http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/2ntjP005/file.html

Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View yaybacon's Profile Search for other posts by yaybacon

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: July 07 2017 at 12:58pm | IP Logged Quote backbencher

Noice.  Have you seen that AR speedloader that loads your magazine through the ejection port?
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View backbencher's Profile Search for other posts by backbencher

yaybacon

MSG
MSG

Posted: July 07 2017 at 2:53pm | IP Logged Quote yaybacon

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/02/27/come-side-feed -stripper-clip-ar-15-loaders/ this?, my only ar15 lower that was bought through an FFL instead of 80% is topped with a 22lr conversion and I believe (didn't double check) rimfire is still exempt from the magazine restrictions.  And I got the 80%'s for $15 each awhile back from that ad (can't remember if it was actually you who showed me it also.) .. So it wasn't a hard decision to sadly dump all my completed 80% lowers into the hydraulic press.  And bury my uncompleted ones and two 5.56 uppers in a safe.

still can't figure out what to do with my beloved fn-fal partskit though, maybe aquire a stripper-clip top cover and fill the magazine with epoxy or something.  Makes me want to cry to think of turning this into a single shot though... still maybe better than throwing away the maple stock and doing a fn-para pistol, welded mag, and stripperclip type configuration

yaybacon

MSG
MSG

Posted: July 07 2017 at 3:21pm | IP Logged Quote yaybacon

If they didn't add the 'unable to transfer ownership clause' to the law, I'd have registered every thing the very first day and even buy registrations for future projects before even dreaming up what shape they may have been.  But dammit that just sounds like an opening to unable to transfer to myself when switching states, or bringing it with me out of state and returning If I go shooting with friends.  Unable to transfer to heirs if I'm ever lucky enough to create any.  I'd rather burn the entire collection of sh*tty single shot peashooters I built and go buy real guns, a whole pile of real ppk's and colt peacemakers I've always wanted.  Can still get my fix for milling and creativity through building engines, motorcycles, that helicopter I started and my addiction for things that go pop, from real guns.  so, all that was lost was time and dreams, but the future is still bright.

By the way, I keep wanting to link you to a set of new videos I made for my guitar, I overhauled the entire machine to get to the 17th fret instead of 10th, and added expression by controlling the pick depth. (the cause for purchasing that 3d printer)

Godzilla - Blue Öyster Cult

The Devil Went Down To Georgia

Iron Man - Black Sabbath

Having the hardest time finding guitar songs that are recognizable without any backing instruments or real vocals though.  Even though I can smash the bass and lead, or Rythm and "Vocal" into the same instrument because I'm not limited to length of fingers like a human band

bikergunnut

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: July 07 2017 at 4:55pm | IP Logged Quote bikergunnut

Yaybacon, check out Tina S on Youtube .
View bikergunnut's Profile Search for other posts by bikergunnut

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: July 07 2017 at 7:47pm | IP Logged Quote backbencher

yaybacon

MSG
MSG

Posted: July 07 2017 at 10:59pm | IP Logged Quote yaybacon

Actually just left town to have a meeting with this patent lawyer, but bookmarked a search for Tina S for when I get home. A few months ago I wrote a hack for this open source guitar tablature program to make the export midi button actually rearrange the notes to add most of my control signals, preserving the correct string and fingering the artist intended, so it saves me hourssss per song if I edit music found around the guitarpro, powertab etc. sharing sites..

Backbencher I swear one day I will learn to remember to post video thumbnails correctly atleast once without being corrected.

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: July 08 2017 at 12:12am | IP Logged Quote backbencher

[ youtube ] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=takeoutallthespaces [ /youtube ]

<< Prev Topic DIY Projects Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version