Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
3 members and 49 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 52

We have 3 member(s), 7 spiders, 49 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
voldjeoveaM, IndianaG, Guestinoni

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (210):
Guestinoni, voldjeoveaM, FoneeZexCot, empisypeSpeancy, soriissuend, tesPexengexia, vozysoove, IndianaG, erolerenelo, Juitlekneentero, Wraklyadula, uplikigue, alibiaEmand, fefAdmike, rulmiriucculkiz, PerLipBeilirl, Altessy, reonfubrolo, FugJertantara, fermneoroup, KeypeBreelty, Murasnasp, Rardgreeddy, Emissoksattib, HoxiasillHist, mereebova, ExceteRem, beckyxj18, gila-arc, irony357, Charlesswarf, dasha1999-72, beulahwi60, Josh_Dale, kuanyw.m, wrksnfx, meghanok4, pankushka696, jimdoc, franklinld3, BerniceCox, Karloshtf, paganist, rusalkanna, solov-koresh, marysyndik, Anitamax, LorenREsolf, mariettaco11, deboratc11, bxilaxal82, bbrown, svetaalexs, azalka91, VikdoretBup, Robertbrake, blastattack, josephpo655, Annaeolatex, Geremosmurl, lom08-68n, leliavb60, Swedish 101, carmenzp60, Hildagex, robinqf2, Colleendealt, GordgWal, Sharonbal, sveta040489, andarma01, starsol241, esmin1991, valikotitan, yuliyaadeeva, Buran, ds1948, Robertpal, ClarataucT, dauren_-_94, kirasir1812, Jarvisgex, rasai1795, DarrickRoubs, ryche, z.antonin, SamuelNuado, Danielmek, zerkalo_test, smoke2004, Biktoria, Annauoaayef, 06adidas, GoldenKorsic, klichko2000, maryou3, Azdirom, NormanNek, JaredBox, EgoTripp, RaymondTwend, WayneAlaro, rlowe, Laindea, Cerikaemown, christinaqq60, RobertRooxy, Enigmgof, svetkatex, azotas, morristc18, Irisher, lilianys3, codyyd1, jordaneq11, miltonnv3, Ugivina, lilysa3, agrohimbis, TeamVega, Olbinavot, Annadouaref, AhcphAncet, Doanika, agrohimzyw, Ugastrial, AmzweAncet, WilliamEnamp, barrymg60, AhsuzAncet, lindsayfb60, nathanud60, AjmncAncet, MangoneBup, Michaelchilt, maryzz19xx, DaW, taniaqh2, IndicarZ, ApnqaAncet, louiseaf2, bikergunnut, Harryprozy, Ariananah, AnrcaAncet, Merbertmuh, alfredaw60, oraha, ernestdg2, AttihAncet, TerryFus, ypbyua, morrispu4, naomitt11, chapelle444, Paraquat, beverleydz4, serenaac4, AesdsAncet, corinaeo2, RonaldHiels, Mariaslemy, theresasi69, AyksgAncet, DaBears38, altheady18, MikeDub, DonnaTooke, AuhryAncet, ursulamu4, CharlesAntek, hilarycf11, AdfshAncet, agrohimcyy, ArnodAncet, lidiard4, charmdatettq, charmdatepmh, sarabw69, nelltf11, NerazumE, angelinetr16, hubel585, leonnh1, MikeTiceinjes, rickdt2, spolinen, eddieah3, lolaie4, Stevenpropy, Flux, earnestinecq2, billhw18, Richardthase, reynaxr16, backbencher, alanub18, nolacg16, charmdatextp, adriennevv60, smolonen, m1a76251, shawnamb1, codygr4, darcyiy60, cynthiawl11, jeremybl1, floridadon, gayoo11, ThomasMut

Blueprints collected over the internet
Weaponeer Forums : Blueprints and Drawings

Posted in Blueprints and Drawings
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  zicklon

E-3
E-3

Posted: August 16 2018 at 10:18am | IP Logged Quote zicklon

View zicklon's Profile Search for other posts by zicklon

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: August 17 2018 at 12:15am | IP Logged Quote backbencher

Why the profanity?
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View backbencher's Profile Search for other posts by backbencher

zicklon

E-3
E-3

Posted: August 17 2018 at 9:12am | IP Logged Quote zicklon

backbencher wrote:
Why the profanity?

Sorry I'm french i didn't know it was a profanity
google translate gave me the tips about "Enjoying"

Fixed
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: August 17 2018 at 12:19pm | IP Logged Quote backbencher

Ah.  Yes, your username on mediafire.com is rather insulting.  No worries.  Glad to have you.

zicklon

E-3
E-3

Posted: August 17 2018 at 1:29pm | IP Logged Quote zicklon

backbencher wrote:
Ah.  Yes, your username on mediafire.com is rather insulting.  No worries.  Glad to have you.

Haha Sorry at the time i've created the account i didn't knew what to put in the name line ^^

Well it's fixed

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: August 17 2018 at 7:45pm | IP Logged Quote backbencher

So what guns can you have in France?  I know there's private shooting ranges, and ordinary citizens can own certain semi-automatic rifles, yes?

Are you allowed to build your own guns?

zicklon

E-3
E-3

Posted: August 19 2018 at 4:48am | IP Logged Quote zicklon

backbencher wrote:
So what guns can you have in France?  I know there's private shooting ranges, and ordinary citizens can own certain semi-automatic rifles, yes?

Are you allowed to build your own guns?

Hi,

You can buy a lot of guns but not as many as in the USA :

Cat A : what you can't buy
Everything that's operating in fully automatic
Drum or charger that can handle more than 20 rounds in the magazine + 1 in the chamber

Semi automatic rifle with a overall lenght below 60 cm with folded stock

Caliber More than 20 mm of diameter etc ...

Cat B : you must already have a firearm sporting licence and the prefecture 's approval (if they say no you can do an appeal) where you live to buy :

semi automatic pistol , revolver , pump action with 5 round or more , all the rifle with large capacity magazine (maximum 20 rounds in the magazine + 1 in the chamber maximum) and the ammunition for these guns

Cat C : You must have a firearm sporting licence or a hunting licence in order to buy a rifle but not all the rifles :

hunting rifle are ok if there's 2 bullet in the magazine and 1 bullet in the chamber.
for the tubular , pump action the restriction is the same. 

Rifle who looks like assault rifle (in semi automatic) are banned of the hunting Cat C.

Cat D You can buy it with just an ID card
Generally speaking  anything like air gun , airsoft , paintball , black powder revolver and carbine, tasers, knife , tonfa , nunchuk , katana , bear spray , machete , sarbacane , slingshot , bow , crossbow in other things...

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: August 19 2018 at 11:33am | IP Logged Quote backbencher

Cheers.

zicklon

E-3
E-3

Posted: August 23 2018 at 9:46pm | IP Logged Quote zicklon

Sorry i didn't answered all of your questions:

You can't build your own gun but you can make a rifle with 2 rounds in the magasine + 1 in the chamber if you make a barrel long enough an add a rear stock (you must have a total lenght including the stock collapsed of 63 cm)
plus you have to engrave a serial number on it.

Then you can declare it to the prefecture like if you buyed it from someone else ( like and old rifle which wasn't registered)

They don't usually control you when you register the rifle but you surely have to research for a type of rifle which is nearest from another regular gun maker to clear all suspicious curiosity and at the range you must not tell that you've made it yourself

The only legal way to make a gun, shotgun or rifle legally is to have a mechanical diploma.

You must not be a felon.
They do a morality inquiry they gather every information about you to see if you're a good guy.

You must ask if it it's possible to the Ministry of the Interior and if that's good they will gave you everything or not to make the necessary formalities to open your Gun company which obviously hard and cost a lot of money.

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: August 24 2018 at 8:59am | IP Logged Quote backbencher

We need to get you some 80% AR lower receivers, barrels without a gas port, and some 2 round mags!  

zicklon

E-3
E-3

Posted: August 29 2018 at 10:50pm | IP Logged Quote zicklon

Yeah good idea

But that's gonna be a little tough for the 2 rounds magazine lool'

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: August 30 2018 at 7:10am | IP Logged Quote backbencher

Not really.  Magnetospeed, a company in Houston, I think, makes a 3 round AR magazine that will fit in a pistol grip.  Just add a block inside the spring glued to the follower.

zicklon

E-3
E-3

Posted: August 30 2018 at 1:22pm | IP Logged Quote zicklon

By the way you can find them here

Thanks

Nice but i don't get what they do such magazine ...

Please don't tell me that you're all going to be European soon ?

I've forgotten to tell you that the 222 remington is allowed in C cat (hunting)
but not the 223 remington which is only allowed in B cat.

I've added few usefull things to the folder Blueprints

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: August 30 2018 at 2:49pm | IP Logged Quote backbencher

3 shots is the largest .223 magazine that will fit inside a pistol grip.  Pop it out of the pistol grip and insert it in the magwell, and you have 3 more shots.  Have one at home, will try to get a pic up for you.

I like weird magazines.

zicklon

E-3
E-3

Posted: September 02 2018 at 9:47am | IP Logged Quote zicklon

I can't blame you because i'm a fan of the Garand and his magazine

the sound when it pop out at the last round is something  (like in the first Medal of honor on playstation)

Thank you for all your knowledge it's pretty rare nowadays

I have an AR 80 % lower and i'm stuck at one point for the chamber : 223 or 7.62 ?

i still have the same problem regarding this : 6mm BR or 300 Win Mag (for sniping ?

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: September 02 2018 at 11:57am | IP Logged Quote backbencher

If you have an AR-15 80% lower, then 7.62x51mm NATO won't fit in the magazine well.  .222 or .223.

I'd worry more about the deer you might face than sniping.

zicklon

E-3
E-3

Posted: September 05 2018 at 7:29pm | IP Logged Quote zicklon

France will go on Civil war soon so
we try to avoid useless casualties ^^

I was much thinking of 7.62x39 in the AR15 80% Lower because i can mold it and add a little extra more aluminium to get the space needed.

The 7.62x39 is usefull because it was not aim for the kill but to break bones which is more painfull than dying and require more people to evacuate the wounded soldiers

I plan also to use the same trick to make a conversion in 300 win mag (great round by the way more powerfull than .308 and .334 and also .33 and another one in 6mm BR (low cost in term of ammunition)

So 300 win mag for the basic barrel than 2 conversion for 6mm Br and 7.62x39.

I already got the reamer for the 7.62x39, i only need an invoice for the rifling button 7.62x39 and the reamers and rifling button for 300 win mag and 6mm BR.

I'm going to see if the proposal of northumbrian is still alive

I can't get the 7.62x39 ammunition here it's on the B cat (law ya know)

but i 'd rather reload the case than be on a sh*t ^^

That's the same for .223 ... (poor country)

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: September 05 2018 at 8:47pm | IP Logged Quote backbencher

7.62x39mm is tricky to feed in the AR unless you have a special lower & upper to feed from AK mags.  We have the UniMag here in the States, which uses the standard AR magwell, but I would suggest .222 for now, and then it's a simple matter to mill out a few more millimeters to .223 should you ever have the opportunity.  Just don't get a chrome or nitride bbl.

7.62x39mm, 7.92x33mm, and 5.56x45mm are all intermediate cartridges, designed to allow a less-trained soldier more controllability in automatic fire, while still being effective at ranges under 500 m.  None of them are designed to wound rather than kill.  Please don't swallow that old gun store myth.

.300 Win Mag has been chambered by Noreen in an AR-type rifle, but it is not easy to convert an AR to that cartridge.  .308 is much easier, magazines and drawings already exist.

ETA:  Dropped North a line for you.

zicklon

E-3
E-3

Posted: September 05 2018 at 10:20pm | IP Logged Quote zicklon

Thank you !

zicklon

E-3
E-3

Posted: September 07 2018 at 6:12pm | IP Logged Quote zicklon

Glock patents put up to date

<< Prev Topic Blueprints and Drawings Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version