Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
3 members and 45 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 48

We have 3 member(s), 6 spiders, 45 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
IndianaG, Guestinoni, FoneeZexCot

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (210):
Guestinoni, FoneeZexCot, empisypeSpeancy, soriissuend, tesPexengexia, vozysoove, IndianaG, erolerenelo, Juitlekneentero, Wraklyadula, uplikigue, alibiaEmand, fefAdmike, rulmiriucculkiz, PerLipBeilirl, Altessy, reonfubrolo, voldjeoveaM, FugJertantara, fermneoroup, KeypeBreelty, Murasnasp, Rardgreeddy, Emissoksattib, HoxiasillHist, mereebova, ExceteRem, beckyxj18, gila-arc, irony357, Charlesswarf, dasha1999-72, beulahwi60, Josh_Dale, kuanyw.m, wrksnfx, meghanok4, pankushka696, jimdoc, franklinld3, BerniceCox, Karloshtf, paganist, rusalkanna, solov-koresh, marysyndik, Anitamax, LorenREsolf, mariettaco11, deboratc11, bxilaxal82, bbrown, svetaalexs, azalka91, VikdoretBup, Robertbrake, blastattack, josephpo655, Annaeolatex, Geremosmurl, lom08-68n, leliavb60, Swedish 101, carmenzp60, Hildagex, robinqf2, Colleendealt, GordgWal, Sharonbal, sveta040489, andarma01, starsol241, esmin1991, valikotitan, yuliyaadeeva, Buran, ds1948, Robertpal, ClarataucT, dauren_-_94, kirasir1812, Jarvisgex, rasai1795, DarrickRoubs, ryche, z.antonin, SamuelNuado, Danielmek, zerkalo_test, smoke2004, Biktoria, Annauoaayef, 06adidas, GoldenKorsic, klichko2000, maryou3, Azdirom, NormanNek, JaredBox, EgoTripp, RaymondTwend, WayneAlaro, rlowe, Laindea, Cerikaemown, christinaqq60, RobertRooxy, Enigmgof, svetkatex, azotas, morristc18, Irisher, lilianys3, codyyd1, jordaneq11, miltonnv3, Ugivina, lilysa3, agrohimbis, TeamVega, Olbinavot, Annadouaref, AhcphAncet, Doanika, agrohimzyw, Ugastrial, AmzweAncet, WilliamEnamp, barrymg60, AhsuzAncet, lindsayfb60, nathanud60, AjmncAncet, MangoneBup, Michaelchilt, maryzz19xx, DaW, taniaqh2, IndicarZ, ApnqaAncet, louiseaf2, bikergunnut, Harryprozy, Ariananah, AnrcaAncet, Merbertmuh, alfredaw60, oraha, ernestdg2, AttihAncet, TerryFus, ypbyua, morrispu4, naomitt11, chapelle444, Paraquat, beverleydz4, serenaac4, AesdsAncet, corinaeo2, RonaldHiels, Mariaslemy, theresasi69, AyksgAncet, DaBears38, altheady18, MikeDub, DonnaTooke, AuhryAncet, ursulamu4, CharlesAntek, hilarycf11, AdfshAncet, agrohimcyy, ArnodAncet, lidiard4, charmdatettq, charmdatepmh, sarabw69, nelltf11, NerazumE, angelinetr16, hubel585, leonnh1, MikeTiceinjes, rickdt2, spolinen, eddieah3, lolaie4, Stevenpropy, Flux, earnestinecq2, billhw18, Richardthase, reynaxr16, backbencher, alanub18, nolacg16, charmdatextp, adriennevv60, smolonen, m1a76251, shawnamb1, codygr4, darcyiy60, cynthiawl11, jeremybl1, floridadon, gayoo11, ThomasMut

It’s the end of the world. Grab your guns
Weaponeer Forums : Open Forum

Posted in Open Forum
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  Paraquat

1LT
1LT

Posted: September 05 2018 at 7:08am | IP Logged Quote Paraquat

I love the "best to have" when the world ends game.

I said I would make a thread for it and here it is.

Whether it's aliens, robots, zombies, all the water evaporates Mad Max style, revolution, collapse of the dollar, what have you.

AR15
Glock 19
Mossberg 500*

*I'd really like a Black Aces 12 gauge but I think the magazine would become cumbersome over a drop pouch full of shells.

5.56, 9mm, and 12 gauge are prolific. I've stated, numerous times, my love of 9mm. In a world without rule of law I feel these will be the easiest to obtain.
I know the Mossberg is aluminum versus the 870 being steel but I'm considering weight and having to carry it.

My first Glock was great. I took second place in a pistol shoot with it. I got rid of it and got a gen3 because I wanted a rail. I can't hit sh*t with this one but you can't argue its reliability.

You have something for close range, something for medium distances, and something for almost as far as you can see.
I think optics would be cumbersome and if batteries became unavailable your EOTech is worthless.
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View Paraquat's Profile Search for other posts by Paraquat

ds1948

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: September 05 2018 at 11:19am | IP Logged Quote ds1948

get a 12 gauge and saw off a barrel and keep a full length barrel. That is your close and medium. Far is your rifle in any caliber that you want. You could just use a 12 gauge with a rifled barrel for 200 yard shots, and that would be your far. A .22lr or an air rifle for your close small game rifle. That would cover more than 90% of scenarios. I vote rifle though for defense and just have a short (12" or so barrel) and a long (20 to 30) for a 12 gauge. So in short I would say...
1) 12 gauge (2 barrels)(magazine fed would be better but definitely pump)
2) .22 lr or air rifle
3) Rifle if needed (action and caliber that fits your area and role, if needed)
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View ds1948's Profile Search for other posts by ds1948

<< Prev Topic Open Forum Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version