Weaponeer.net
Welcome Guest
Not a member yet? Register Now! or Login
0 member and 34 guests currently online.
Site Partners

This site is Gunny Approved

Site Login
Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Online Users
Total Users Online: 34

We have 0 member(s), 8 spiders, 34 guest(s), and 0 anonymous users online.

Members Online:
None.

[ View Full List ]
[Based on the last 10 minutes]

The most online was 215 and occured on March 28 2013 at 11:38am.
We had 5 members, 203 guests, 0 anonymouse users, and 7 bots online at the same time.
Todays Visitors (47):

WTS (4) Sten Magazines
Weaponeer Forums : For Sale/Trade or Want to buy

Posted in For Sale/Trade or Want to buy
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  arbulg74

Private
Private

Posted: July 02 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged Quote arbulg74

I have (4) Sten Magazines for sale, I would like to sell them as lot. They are used but in very good conidition. I am asking for $65 shipped. USPS money order only please.

Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View arbulg74's Profile Search for other posts by arbulg74

oldfellarz

Private
Private

Posted: August 27 2015 at 3:35pm | IP Logged Quote oldfellarz

Hey if tthose sten mags are still up for sale giveme a bell ....doktajayzzz@gmail.com
Agree Disagree Funny Informative Polite/Nice/Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Bad Spelling Bad Reading Dumb
View oldfellarz's Profile Search for other posts by oldfellarz

ryche

Level 2 Site Sponsor
Level 2 Site Sponsor

Posted: August 29 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged Quote ryche

can they be sent to Australia???

oldfellarz

Private
Private

Posted: August 30 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged Quote oldfellarz

Hey mate i wouldnt bet my left nut that the postal people would not be critical of mailing them here and YES as a licenced owner there would be no problem with me owning them..Its up to you mate and all i have to say is that the good thing about mailing letters or parcels is that ya dont have to put a correct return to sender on back of parcel.Mr Mi Hung Lo from china town in whatever US state is fine

bikergunnut

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: August 31 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged Quote bikergunnut

A question came up "behind the scene". Are you allowed to own magazines over ten rounds? Please post a link showing it's legal.
View bikergunnut's Profile Search for other posts by bikergunnut

oldfellarz

Private
Private

Posted: August 31 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged Quote oldfellarz

Australia has some of the toughest laws on gun ownership and if your a newby who is trying to get a licence its almost impossible..They run a check on your entire family.So if your cousins auntys brother had a criminal history you would have trouble getting a spudd gun.No rapid fire and all guns at home must be in two safes-1 for gun and 1 for magazines and ammo..BUT!!!Being that i am from the late 1970's licenceing i was able to keep all my guns and sprayers where converted during 1995s buy back scheme after the Port Arthur massacre Magazines capacity has never changed. i try to get some info but computers are alien to me and this old fossil can barely figure out how to turn it on.Hoo Roo all..

bikergunnut

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: August 31 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged Quote bikergunnut

Three minutes looking found this which is why I asked, you offer no proof it doesn't apply to you. I don't see anyone sending you anything.

http://www.sportingshooter.com.au/news/four-legal-questions- answered

oldfellarz

Private
Private

Posted: August 31 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged Quote oldfellarz

Sorry mate i tried to see what your page had saying that i was not allowed these as the local has them in polymer and wants 115 a mag.36rd mag...that eqauls about 160 of your U.S dollars..But i understand your need to be taking sideline shots at me bikergunnut, as bikers must be pretty pissed off over there at moment
If this is all a pissing contest and not a sales request ,well i just jump back on the boat i sailed in on and paddle over to an actual sales site..Hoo f#&kin Roo...

bikergunnut

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: August 31 2015 at 7:19pm | IP Logged Quote bikergunnut

The page I referenced has to do with mags over 10 rounds not getting past customs.

As far as sideline shots....

I usually hold my tounge while others work out thier argment. Someone complained you might be enticing someone to break the law and that you may be breaking the law yourself. So I looked into it far enough to find that page and asked for you to reference how it would be legal to import mags over ten rounds, which you still haven't done.

No idea why you think bikers must be pretty pissed off right now. I'm usually pretty hard to piss off. No idea why you think it's personal either.

Did you notice the post for the mags for sale here is six years old?

If you wish to sail away feel free.

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: September 01 2015 at 4:41pm | IP Logged Quote backbencher

oldfellarz wrote:
Sorry mate i tried to see what your page had saying that i was not allowed these as the local has them in polymer and wants 115 a mag.36rd mag...that eqauls about 160 of your U.S dollars..But i understand your need to be taking sideline shots at me bikergunnut, as bikers must be pretty pissed off over there at moment
If this is all a pissing contest and not a sales request ,well i just jump back on the boat i sailed in on and paddle over to an actual sales site..Hoo f#&kin Roo...

I for one raised the question w/ Biker, as what you are asking folks to do - ship firearms magazines internationally without a permit - amounts to an ITAR violation, which can result in heavy penalties for all involved. If you'd come on here and said I'm a licensed Australian importer, looking for a few hundered mags, that would be one thing - but you didn't. The US gov't trolls internet forums trying to temp folks into violating the law, and regularly gets people to do so. I don't want our members to get caught up in some international investigation & get sent to gaol just b/c you're not willing to pay the going rate for legally imported magazines in your AO.

Get you a 3-D printer & you can print all the magazines you like.
View backbencher's Profile Search for other posts by backbencher

Paraquat

1LT
1LT

Posted: September 02 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged Quote Paraquat

backbencher wrote:
get sent to gaol.

Ha, Wilde.
View Paraquat's Profile Search for other posts by Paraquat

ryche

Level 2 Site Sponsor
Level 2 Site Sponsor

Posted: September 04 2015 at 5:48pm | IP Logged Quote ryche

Thanks Biker and Back i would have been willing to work with the guy if he could have shown me that he's allowed...
If he dosen't come back then he may be a scammer, fed, troll, et. etc.
We shall see...
thanks for covering my back boys, my head is still out of whack from this move and most of my toys not at my disposal...
Got all my lugers though on a very fast trip through town last week.
Ryche

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: September 04 2015 at 10:03pm | IP Logged Quote backbencher

We need a non-profit import/export company for these onesies/twosies so we could crush ITAR. There's a lot just across the border in Canada we can't have, mostly b/c it comes from Norinco in China.

bikergunnut

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: September 04 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged Quote bikergunnut

He offered to pay double the asking price on another forum.

Always look into who you are dealing with. The internet is wonderful. Had a guy adament he had to send me a personal check for Gunbroker.Google mapped him and I called the Quick Mart 200 yards down his street and they have money orders for $.89 . I got my m.o.   Ask me at the SAR show about my Ebay encounter .

bikergunnut

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: September 04 2015 at 10:07pm | IP Logged Quote bikergunnut

backbencher wrote:
We need a non-profit import/export company for these onesies/twosies so we could crush ITAR. There's a lot just across the border in Canada we can't have, mostly b/c it comes from Norinco in China.

I could get deep into debt if we could buy from Marstar .

oldfellarz

Private
Private

Posted: September 05 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged Quote oldfellarz

Hello to all and didn't mean to sound like a government tool to get people pinched..I could have made a bulls sh*t story up an tried to con my way to a buy but I'm not a very good liar..just a bloke trying to sort a problem out an have been on many forums since this and understand people's hesitancy. Bikergunnut, I wasn't trying to come across like a c**t but took it a bit far an thought you having a dig at me.All good an no drama.it was so easy to get parts years ago and I see all the red tape now..

bikergunnut

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: September 05 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged Quote bikergunnut

oldfellarz wrote:
All good an no drama.it was so easy to get parts years ago and I see all the red tape now..

Same here in the US....VOTE! , get like minded people to VOTE!!

We have made many advances in ownership and rights in the past 10 years. Long way to go.

You had two posts quoting Ryche but I couldn't see what you tried to say. When you quote someone click on the end of thier post and click enter then type away .Try again.

backbencher

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: September 05 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged Quote backbencher

oldfellarz wrote:
Hello to all and didn't mean to sound like a government tool to get people pinched..I could have made a bulls sh*t story up an tried to con my way to a buy but I'm not a very good liar..just a bloke trying to sort a problem out an have been on many forums since this and understand people's hesitancy.

We'd love to help you, but ITAR. You've got to run through a legitimate import/export company on both ends. It's BS, but the penalties for dodging are severe.

Kamilavalamp

Sgt
Sgt

Posted: May 17 2016 at 2:28pm | IP Logged Quote Kamilavalamp

Are you willing to ship them disassembled as Rebuild kits so I can buy them? I'm in CT so I need to get them as kits and then mod them to only accept 10rds.
View Kamilavalamp's Profile Search for other posts by Kamilavalamp

tr6guns

Level 3 Site Sponsor
Level 3 Site Sponsor

Posted: May 19 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged Quote tr6guns

Kamilavalamp wrote:
Are you willing to ship them disassembled as Rebuild kits so I can buy them? I'm in CT so I need to get them as kits and then mod them to only accept 10rds. <br><div style="display: none; visibility: ; opacity: 0;" id="lb"><div style="display: none;" id="lbCenter"><div id="lbImage"><div style="display: none;" id="lbBottomContainer"><div id="lbBottom"><div id="lbCaption"><div id="lbNumber"><div style="clear: both;">

Short Answer.... F***K NO....
Agree x 1

<< Prev Topic For Sale/Trade or Want to buy Next Topic >>

Page of 2 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version